Benny- She's a man eater - part 3

"Do I have to!" He moaned.

"I would gladly go alone..."

"No!"

"Getting protective now are we?" I giggled.

"I'm not being protective I just... don't want you... going... alone?"

"So you're worried something will happen to me when you're not there?"

"Yes,I mean no!"

"Come on Benny hurry up or we'll be late"

"I wish" he muttered under his breath.

I dragged Benny down the road towards the little pub. It was like handling a stubborn kid in a temper tantrum. He was kicking and whining that he didn't want to go,but I dragged him inside anyway. Spotting Harry I went over and sat next to him greeting him with a hug.

"How are you doing Harry?" I asked.

"All is good for me, I can't lie when I say I never expected you two to date"

"Actually..." Benny started.

I elbowed him in the ribs to stop him from talking.

"Yeah, well, surprise I guess" I said.

"Well nice seeing you Beltik" Benny got up from his chair " but we must be leaving, studying to do"

"But we just got he..."

"Come on darling we have STUDYING to do remember"

"Yeah, sure, whatever, bye Harry"

He pulled me out of the bar, not speaking to me or even looking at me.

"Benny, I didn't even get a drink!"

He ignored me and kept walking back to the hotel, going ahead of me. Struggling to keep up, I ran after him all the way to our room and followed him inside.

"BENNY!"

"What?" He snarled.

"What the fucks wrong with you? I barely even got to talk to Harry, we didn't get a drink, we stayed for less than five minutes before you dragged me out!"

He looked at me, his eyebrows furrowed and his dark.

"Say something!"

"No"

"Why not?"

"Because I'd rather show you"

"Show me wha..."

He connected his lips with mine.