TBS- fell for me

I sat listening to my music as I painted . I usually liked art but today i just wanted to get home. I haven't had the best day today.

I'm a quite quiet person, I don't have many freinds and i spend most of my time alone. Not that I mind.

The bell rang indicating the end of the school day. I unplugged my headphones and shoved them in my bag before heading out the classroom.

"Y/n"

I turned to see my best freind Y/bf/n running after me down the hallway.

"You headed straight home?" She asked.

"Yeah"

"Ok well I'll see you tomorow then" she said before running off.

I hurried along to the bus stop and quickly got a seat in the back. I liked sitting in the back because I know no one can watch me from behind. I took my phone from my bag and scrolled through Instagram.

I didn't look to see who beside me. The bus started moving and I continued looking at my phone.

Suddenly, the bus stopped and I was jerked fowards. Someone grabbed me before I could fall of my seat.

I looked to see who it was who caught me. It was Thomas.

"I think you just fell for me" he said grinning.

His freinds dylan and will laughed in response.

I didn't say anything to him and sat in silence for the whole ride home. When I got to my street I quickly ran into my house.

"Hey honey how was school?"

"Fine mum" I said running up to my room.

I threw my things in the corner and got dressed into something a little more comfortable. I grabbed my phone and went on my Instagram

Thomas pov

I sat with Dylan laughing when my phone binged. I picked it up to see a notification.

* Instagram- @ (Y/n).(Y/ln)xx started following you*

I laughed to myself. I didn't actually think that lame pick up line would work but it did. Now she's following me.

                    ✨  Y/n (active)

I take it you liked
My humour on the
Bus since you're
Following me.

                                                Maybe.

Well there's more
Were that came from.

                                Don't push your luck.

Well that went well.