Benny - Escape room

A/n: Ok, so this one might seem a little weird at first but trust me, I think it's gonna turn out pretty good. So if you've watched the movie Escape room, you'll probably understand this better but if you haven't don't worry about it. I'm pretty sure you would know what an escape room is, if not it's not complicated, you basically get put in a room and have to find clues to escape it in a certain amount of time. I kind of had a weird dream like this last night, Ik I get weird dreams, Tbs was in it.I also made up some of my own characters for this so I hope you enjoy!

"I think you turn left" I told him.

"I say right" Benny protested.

"Well, the map says left"

"I don't trust the map" He said " the map told me I was in Kentucky when I was in Ohio"

"Fair enough" I sighed.

"Don't worry it's not much longer" He rested his hand on my thigh.

"You said that an hour ago!"

"We'll we're travelling a long way"

"And it was your idea!"

"Ok, fine, yes it was" He agreed " but you can relax when we get there"

"If we ever get there"

"Oh look! We're here!"

He drove into the hotel and found a parking spot. It was a pretty big hotel, it looked really nice and fancy. It had lots of facilities too, like a pool, a restaurant and a bar. Benny dragged me here for my birthday, he insisted on it. I told him he didn't have to do anything but he booked us to stay here for two weeks. We got out the car and got our stuff out, heading into the entrance to book in.

"Hi Benny Watts please" He said.

He got our key and we headed up to our room. When we went inside my jaw almost dropped to the floor. It looked like something the queen would have! It was a really big room, with a double bed, a tv, a sofa, a mini table, a bathroom and huge windows. Everything looked so expensive.

"Benny!" I complained.

"Oh come on" he hugged me "can't I spoil you for once?"

"How did we afford this? We live in a tiny one bedroom flat in New York!"

"I saved up, it's only for two weeks so please, just at least try to enjoy yourself for me?"

"Ok" I sighed.

"Good girl" He kissed my forehead " now I'm starving, I think we should get something to eat"

We headed down to the restaurant and ordered something to eat. The food was really good, I had never been to somewhere like this before. I was a little annoyed with Benny for spoiling me so much, I didn't like getting so much money spent on me but I didn't want to upset him so I just went along with it. After we finished our meal, I excused myself to go to the toilet while Benny headed back to the hotel room. When I finished up, I went to the sink to wash ny hands when I bumped into someone. They dropped their bag in shock.

"Oh I'm sorry" I apologised.

She was a pretty girl, with light brown hair falling a little past her shoulders. A gorgeous crystal necklace hung from her neck as she bent down to grab her things.

"It's fine" She said " hey I saw you at the restaurant, with someone, your boyfriend?"

"Oh, uh yeah, he insisted to come here , it's a bit expensive for my liking"