Benny-game on - part 2

Day 1

I was walking down the busy streets of New York with Benny. The cars were rolling down the roads and people were walking around. The sun was blazing down on the earth making me sweat from the heat. When we got to the park we sat down on a little bench and I got out some water for us.

"It's boiling" he said smirking " I think I'm going to have to take off my shirt"

He pulled off his t-shirt in one swift movement, exposing his bare chest. His muscles clearly flexed as he relaxed on the seat.

Oh shit. I knew what he was trying to do, but I wouldn't give in. I looked away from him so I wouldn't be tempted to do anything. But things only got worse from there. He put his arm around my shoulder, pulling me closer into his body. I felt bubbles build up inside me as I forced myself not to start hyperventilating on the spot.

"You're very quiet today sugar" he said.

"Shut your mouth"

He chuckled, knowing exactly what he was doing.

After we had something to eat we got back home. We went straight to bed and sleeping as far away as possible from eachother. Normally we would spoon or hold eachother when we slept but it would just make the urge stronger.

Day 2

I woke up to find Benny not in the bed next to me. I looked out the little window of our bedroom to see him sitting at his chess board. Not a surprise. I knew I needed to get him back for yesterday otherwise he would be winning. I decided that I would have a shower. Seeing as the shower was in the living room, it would work out just fine.

I walked out if the room and into the shower, showing my clothes over the curtain as I undressed(making sure they landed in his direction). I turned the shower on and the water ran down me. I knew this was one of Benny's weaknesses, when I get out from the shower and I'm still wet he won't be able to resist. I avoided getting my hair wet because I couldn't be bothered to dry it. I heard the curtain being pulled back and I saw Benny standing there.

"What are you doing Benny?" I asked innocently.

"I think the real question is, what are you doing?" He said.

"Showering"

"More like trying to distract me and trust me missy it isn't going to work"

"and is that why you pulled the curtain back?"

He looked me up and down biting his lip. He was struggling now.

"Shit" he muttered.

He pushed the curtain back and walked away.

After I got out of the shower I started getting dressed when I noticed Benny standing in the doorway leaning against the wall.

"Are you just going to watch me get dressed?" I asked.

"Yep" he said.

"Creep" I said throwing my towel in his face.

"You're my girlfriend" he said.

"And you are losing!" I said.

"No I'm not" he said walking off.

Oh yes he was. But I knew that he wasn't the only one struggling to compose themselves.