Benny- my girl - part 2

Benny Pov

I threw my bag into the back of the car and got myself into the drivers seat. Starting up the car, I drove along the road back to Y/n's house. I hoped this would work. I parked next toher car and got out. Gently, I knocked on her door with three knocks.

When she answered the door, it wasn't quite what I was expecting. It didn't look like she had made much an effort to get ready. Her hair was in a messy bun, a few strands of lose hairs flying away. Her face was clear of any makeup (not that she needed it). She wore baggy pants and a lose top tucked into it. She wore trainers on her feet making her look shorter next to me. She had a gold chain necklace around her neck which glistened in the sun. A medium side suitcase next to her.

"You made a real effort didn't you?" I said with sarcasm lacing my voice.

"Yeah, well, I'm not your stereotypical barbie doll girl" she said " if you don't like it then you can leave,without me"

"Get in the car" I said.

I grabbed her suitcase, surprised by how light it was, and put in the back next to mine. I got back into the drivers seat, started the car and drove off.

"So how long until we get there?" She asked.

" I don't know like a few hours" I said concentrating on the road.

I had expected the drive there to be boring and awkward but it wasn't like that at all. It was actually pretty fun. We talked a lot about what we liked, our lives and stuff like that. I don't think a drive has ever been that quick for me.

When we got there we checked into the hotel and went to our room. It was pretty decent. It was a nice size, a tv, two  beds, a balcony, a bathroom and a mini bar station.

"We're sharing a room?" she asked

"Yeah, you're my girlfriend remember " I winked.

"Oh well I thought couples slept in the same bed" she teased.

"Well, this couple doesn't" I said.

The next day I woke up early for my tournament. I had to push Y/n out of bed because she wouldn't wake up.

"Wear something nice today" I told her.

I checked the board and I wasn't playing Beth. I got some quick breakfast and headed back up to the room. When I walked in I saw Y/n and stood in shock. She had a yellow dress on, her hair falling free.  She looked really good. This was sure to make Beth jealous.

"Uhh...ok we need to go" I said holding out my hand.

"I'm not holding your hand" she said.

"Oh come on she isn't going to believe it unless it looks real" I said.

She huffed and grabbed my hand. We both walked down. When we got to were the games were I signed in and walked to the table I was playing at.

"Hey" I held out my hand to him.

"Hi"

I sat down and got comfortable, then started the timer.

The game was over pretty quickly, he tripped up multiple times and I won.
I shook his hand and thanked him for the game. Standing up from the chair I saw Y/n watching. I also noticed Beth had finished her game and was standing talking, not to far away. I strutted over to Y/n and pulled her into a kiss and hugging her.

"I told you..." she whispered.

"Just play along she's watching" I said.

"Good job Benny" she congratulated me.

"Wasn't exactly hard" I saw Beth watching from the corner of my eye.

"Well we should get something eat" she said.

"Hmm, room first  sweetheart, come on" I grabbed her hand pulling her away.

We got back to our room and I sighed in relief.

"That was great you did good" I told her.

"You're welcome" she said.

"I'm going to get a beer"