Tbs- Interviews

A/n : you're dating Thomas xx

I was sitting with Thomas and Dylan in an interview for the maze runner film we had played in. Everything was going pretty well, I usually do get a little nervous at interviews but the boys always assure me it's ok.

"So anything behind all the filming that happened, like any funny stories?" The interviewer asked.

"Oh! We had a nerf gun fight in the hotel" I said.

"Yes it was so funny" Dylan laughed " I remember that we were basically the only people in the hotel, and it was like three in the morning, the hotel manager game up and was like could you guys maybe just keep it down a little, and we were like oh sorry we were just rehearsing a scene and as he walked away I turned to them and said ok guys so from the top"

"That was great" Thomas laughed.

"And Dylan pulled out that rifle he had hiding in his room"

"Yeah! So I snuck a nerf rifle in and it would like fire loads of rounds at a time and I was going to get it out on the middle of it and surprise the other team. I tried not to tell anyone about it so it would be a surprise but I had to tell Y/n I brought her into my room and was ok you've gotta see this, it's so cool"

"Sounds like you had a lot of fun" The interviewer said " So um do you remember meeting for the first time?"

"Yeah, I remember Thomas was on his way to the toilet as I went up to him and started talking to him" Dylan said.

"Yeah" Thomas laughed.

"I think I met Dylan first, we got into a  good hour long conversation and then Thomas was like really quiet he would hardly talk to me" I told her.

"That's a little ironic isn't it" The interviewer asked " I heard that he never shuts up around you now, according to Wes?"

"No it's annoying" I said making him chuckle.

"So everything's going ok alright you two then?"

"Yeah"

"Sorry Thomas but I'm about to expose you" Dylan said " I remember when he came to me, because there characters were dating in the movie, and he wanted to ask her in real life and he came to me and was like, Dyl, we gotta kiss in this scene, and I was like, ok?. And said, Dude I don't think I can I'm gonna freeze up and I just told him to go for it. Anyway we did the scene, and I purposefully kept messing up my lines so he had to keep re- doing it and he caught on to what I was doing and gave me a stone cold death stare he was pissed"

"Wait you were doing that on purpose?" I asked him.

"Yeah" He laughed " Thomas was fuming"

"Y/n what's it like being in a cast of all boys, well exept Kaya"

"Uh it's ok, It's actually really fun, kind of like having twenty brothers, not you Thomas that would be weird, but yeah it's good"

"Do you think you all kind of bonded quickly?"

"Yeah, yeah" Dylan said " When we first all meet eachother and got to the set it was great because the first few days we kind of just had some time to get to know eachother and we had a lot fun, messing around and just being around eachother"

"And Dylan almost set a tree on fire" Thomas added.

"That was not my fault!"he put his hands up " I accept no responsibility for that"

"Who do you think messes up the most takes because they can stay serious?"

"Y/n" They both said.

"Hey!"

"It's true, you always start laughing in the middle of takes and we have to re do them" Thomas said.

"Because- I just- I can't stay serious"

"Especially in you and Thomas's scene  where you had to have that serious talk and you kept laughing" Dylan said.

"Because he kept looking at me funny and I couldn't help it!"

"Alright, our times up" The interviewer said " It's been great talking to you"

After the interview we headed out.

"Dylan I will kill you for that" Thomas said.

"For wha- oh, the talking about you coming to me about the kiss scene"He smirked.

"Yes!"

"Aww Thomas it's ok I was a little nervous too"

"See!" Dylan said " told you!"