Benny- Attention

A/n: 101 followers! Tysm!

I walked down the hotel hall, the satisfying clack sound of my heels unheard as the floor was a carpet. My dress swayed slightly everytime my hips moved with my steps.

I heard the annoying giggling of girls, so I looked over and surely enough, there was Benny Watts, surrounding by a group of flirtatious girls. In his useless, long coat and weird cowboy hat. His stupid knife on his hip that he wouldn't even use, he only had it to show off. Which was exactly what he was doing right now.

Soaking up the female attention.

His brown eyes moved and made direct contact with mine. Moving slowly down my body then back up again. I folded my arms and a smirk formed on his face.

"Excuse me" He nodded to the girls and walked towards my direction.

I swiftly turned around on my toes and started walking away. He caught up with me quick and appeard at my side.

"Why hello miss" He said.

"Sorry, I have somewhere to be"

I started walking faster, making him stop for a second in awe that I didn't melt in his presence. He jogged back up to pace with me again and shifted his hat a little.

"I saw you looking earlier, what's your name?"

"I wasn't looking I was judging" I corrected.

"Judging?"

"You"

"And what conclusion did you come to?"

I stopped, turning to face him with a stone cold face.

"You're a twat"

I swiveled back around and continued walking in the hopes he would leave me alone. But to my avil, he popped up beside me again.

"Well, my first impressions of you is that you're a very pretty young lady and I'd like to know you're name"

"Look Benny" I sighed and stopped walking.

"Oh, so you do know who I am"

"I'm not a squealing girl who's going to flirt with you and feed your pride like the rest of those little prissy, rich drones so kindly fuck off and leave me alone"

I left him, with his jaw gaping wide.