Benny- stop ignoring me

I stood making my usual cup of coffie when I heard the door swing open. I immediately ran over and jumped on my boyfreind, embracing him in a warm hug.

"Benny you're home!" I exclaimed.

He had been away to Paris for the past 2 weeks, competing in chess tournaments. It was very lonely without him and I was extremely pleased to see him.

" yes but can I at least get in the house first?" He laughed.

I let go of him and went to make him a coffie to. After putting his bags in our room he sat down at the small table. The familiar click sounds of peices moving on a chess board radiated through the air.

Ovcourse the first thing he would do is replay his matches. He went away for 2 weeks for nothing but chess and comes home to do more chess.

I placed his coffie infront of him and he mumbled a thankyou before returning his attention back to his board.

I sat in the chair opposite him reading my book. I normally liked reading but today I was more interested in spending my time with Benny. However,Benny was to occupied with his game.

I sighed.

"Something wrong" he said not looking up from the board.

"No" I said.

" then why are you trying to get my attention?" he asked.

"Maybe because you've been gine for 2 weeks and the first thing you do when you get back is chess" I said.

"I need to do it straight away or I'll forget" he said.

"But you've been gone for so long" I moaned.

"It was 2 weeks" he said.

"The longest 2 weeks in history please stop ignoring me" I said.

He sighed and got back to his work. I couldn't believe it he was completely ignoring me! An idea sprung into my head. Well if he isn't going to pay attention to me then I'm just going to have to tease him.

I sat up from my chair and he looked up at me as I walked towards him. I moved one leg over him and sat straddling him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and laid my head in the crook of his neck.

"Darling you're going to have to move I can't work like this" he said.

"No" I said.

He groaned in frustration and pushed his hand through his hair.

I playfully kissed his neck and ran my hand down his chest stopping at the belt of his Jeans. Wrapping my teo fingers around the buckle I tugged it playfully. I continued kissing his neck all the way up to his ear and made my way along his jawline. I left a trail of kisses along his jaw until I reached his mouth pecking it softly.

He didn't kiss back, he was being stubborn trying to resist but I knew I was winning.

I looked into his eyes and mouthed 'please'.

" oh fuck it" he said.

He smashed his lips against mine and put his hands under my thighs. He lifted me up with ease as I wrapped my legs around his waist. He carried me off and I felt the luxurious feeling of success.