Newt- The maze trials

A/n: Set before they are sent up into the maze.

I woke up to Sonya shaking my shoulders. I just wanted to sleep! Five more minutes please!

"Uhhhh Sonya stop!" I groaned.

"Y/n get up! You'll get punished again" Harriet warned.

I groaned and opened my eyes, getting out up and walking over to my box at the end of my bed. Getting my white short sleeved T and blueish, grayish pants. The same thing everyone wore, kind of like a uniform.

"Y/n make your bed" Harriet told me.

"But I can't do it"

"If you don't do it we'll all get shoved in the black room!Rachel stop wandering and put your pants on, girls!" She walked around trying to get us all ready.

"But I can't do it" I complained.

"Come here" Sonya said walking over to my bed.

She quickly picked up my white duvet, throwing it up and laying back down neatly.

"See, it's easy" She said.

The door unlocked and opened and we all ran to the ends of our beds standing straight. Janson stood there, inspecting us for a second before ordering us out. I stuck to the back with Sonya, she was my closest friends and also the sister of my... well... you'll find out soon enough.

"Sonya?" I whispered to her " I don't want to go in the tank again, it's scary"

"Don't worry, I'm sure they'll not"

"What of they do? I hate it, it's awful, I can't breathe-"

"I know, just relax-"

"Sonya!" I said a little louder than I probably should have " It's group A!"

She looked ahead and there they were, the boys, group A, walking in a unison line like us in the direction we just came from. I saw Minho and Newt walking and Minho smirked shoving Newt playfully in the shoulder as he saw me. Just as me and Newt crossed paths, he handed me a peice of paper.

"What is it?" Sonya asked trying to look.

"Meet me in the girls bathroom at lunch" I read.

"God Y/n my brother is obsessed with you!" She giggled.

"He is not!"

"He too is!"

"Whatever" I shoved the paper in my bra " Like you don't have a thing for Aris.

"I do not!"

"Oh really?"I smirked.

We headed into the cafeteria, getting our breakfast before going into the big training room. This was the only time group A and B were together.

"Alright" Janson said "we're going to draw blood today, get in three lines"

We all lined up, making sure I was in the same line as Sonya, Newt and Minho. I hated needles, but it's not like I had a choice.

I felt Newts hand on mine from behind me, relaxing me a little.

"Feels like forever since I've seen you baby" He said in my ear.

"That's because they put me in the black room"

"What did you do?"

"Meet with you after lights out"

"Oh, yeah, sorry"

"It's fine"

It got to my turn and looked away as they drawed a bit of blood. We all got took back to the cafeteria for lunch, I bounced my leg under the table, not really eating.

"Sonya, cover for me" I said.

I got up walking over to the guard at the door.

"Toilet please?"I asked.

"Five minutes"he said opening the door.

I quickly rushed out to the girls toilets, Newt was there waiting for me.

"About bloody time I've been waiting for ages!" He said.

"What did you want?"I asked.

"Ok, so you know Alby?"

"Yeah?"

"He's gone- disappeared this morning"

"What?"

"Y/n, they put him in the maze"

"The maze?"

"Yeah"

"Oh shit, they've started"

"I think they're doing it one person at a time, I don't know who's next"

"Ok, well I need to go my time is up but we'll talk about this more later"

"Ok, before you go" He grabbed my face pulling me in for a long lusty kiss.

"I'll see you later"he said.

I hurried back to the cafeteria, sitting back down. Not long later we were taken back to our rooms, locked in and lights shut out.

I debated sneaking through the vents to see Newt, sometimes I would sneak into his room to sleep with him, the other guys never minded, but maybe tonight wasn't the night.

The next morning I was woke up to frantic chatter and Sonya shaking me. But lot more aggressively than usual.

"Y/n! Wake up!" She yelled.

I jumped up, in shock.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"It's Harriet, she's gone"

I looked over to Harriet's bed, seeing it was empty, her bed sheets in a muddle where she had slept in them.

"Oh no! Oh no! No! No!" I said.

"What? Y/n what is it?" Rachel asked.

"I- they've started the maze trials"

"What!" One of the girls said.

"Newt said Alby disappeared yesterday, they put him in the maze now they've took Harriet"

They all started freaking out, rubbing around the room and panicking.

"Ok everyone calm down!"I shouted.

They all stopped to look at me.

"Ok, we can't panic, we don't know who they'll take next so we just have to prepare ourselves"

I went over to the vent in the corner, pulling of the metal door.

"Where are you going?" Sonya asked.

"The boys, I'll be back soon, just keep everyone here and keep them calm, and cover for me"

I needed to find Newt, if he wasn't already gone.