Chapter 4

Andy had spent a sleepless night because of Sullivan's words. Why was he still thinking about it? Of course spending time together these days had been pleasant and she had gotten to know him better and it was nice to see him interact in that way with her daughter. Was she starting to have feelings for him? She had to admit to herself that it would be nice to have someone next to her to take care of her and her daughter, could it be him despite everything she had been through? She with that thought in her head she eventually fell asleep for a few hours until Camilla jumped on the bed because she wanted breakfast. Andy got up and went to the kitchen making milk and chocolate with cookies for the little girl and coffee with cookies for her. After breakfast he had to clean up the house, he sent the child to his room to play while she cleaned. Without realizing it, the hours passed quickly and Andy had ordered some food for lunch because after having been cleaning all morning she didn't want to cook. After lunch, as had been agreed the day before, Sullivan went to their house. Camilla heard the doorbell ring and ran to the door waiting for Andy to open the door for her. As soon as the door opened, Camilla hugged Sullivan.

Camilla: "You really came" she said in a happy tone.

Sullivan: "Of course I came, I promised you"

Andy: "Welcome, come in"

As soon as the child entered she noticed that she was hiding something behind her back.

Camilla: "What are you hiding back there?"

Sullivan: "This" he said pulling out Sullivan's stuffed animal. "You like?"

Camilla: "I love him, thank you. Mom did you see what it brought me?"

Andy: "I have seen" she said smiling, then she turned to Sullivan "You made her so happy with that stuffed animal"

Sullivan: "He told me that this was her favorite and as I passed a shop I saw it"

Camilla: "Come and see my room and my games?"

Sullivan: "Let's go"

Camilla: "Do you prepare popcorn so we can see the cardboard?"

Andy: "Okay"

Andy then went to the kitchen to make popcorn while Sullivan followed Camilla. As soon as the two entered her room, you immediately started pulling out her games and her favorite books for her to see. She then showed him all the stuffed animals she had before finally saying that what she had just given him would be one of her favorites. After she showed him everything they went back to the living room where Andy was waiting for them on the sofa with a large bowl of popcorn. Camilla got in the middle of Andy and Sullivan resting her head on him and her feet put them on her mother and then they played the cartoon. During the cartoon Camilla kept telling Sullivan that the blue monster was just like him and she reminded him that she called him Sully for that reason.

Andy then went to the kitchen to make popcorn while Sullivan followed Camilla. As soon as the two entered her room, you immediately started pulling her games and her favorite books out of her to show her. She then showed him all the stuffed animals she had before finally saying that what she had just given him would be one of her favorites. After she showed him everything they went back to the living room where Andy was waiting for them on the sofa with a large bowl of popcorn. Camilla got in the middle of Andy and Sullivan resting her head on him and her feet put them on her mother and then they played the cartoon. During the cartoon Camilla kept telling Sullivan that the blue monster was just like him and she reminded him that she called him Sully for that reason.

Andy: "Why do you call him Sully?"

Camilla: "Mommy but aren't you seeing the cartoon? He is like the blue monster, he seems to be scary but he is good"