Chapter 108

Very early the next morning, a nurse came into Andy's room to take blood so they could repeat the tests from the day before. The wait to wait for the results was long, but at one point Carina went to them because she had the results.

Carina: "Good morning. How are you feeling this morning?"

Andy: "I feel good. Can I go home?"

Carina: "Here I have the tests and you can go home. The values are now back to normal, but you must absolutely rest"

Andy: "Ok" she said, however, grimacing in pain.

Carina: "Something wrong?"

Andy: "It's just this little girl who is happy to go home and so she started kicking" she replied rubbing her belly.

Carina: "Okay"

Andy: "Can I at least celebrate my little girl's birthday properly or is it forbidden?"

Carina: "You can celebrate it and tonight me, Maya and Vic are coming over so we can have a girls sleepover. We have already organized everything together with Clarissa"

Robert: "We're not invited?"

Carina: "I'm afraid not. Since we weren't at the party yesterday, we'll have a little party just for us tonight. And don't worry about Andy, she'll rest, we'll take care of everything" Robert nodded. "See you in the afternoon and.. don't forget Andy, for anything, call me immediately"

Andy: "Okay"

After meeting up later in the day, Andy and Robert went home. Andy was very happy to be able to go home and she couldn't wait to be able to be quiet with her children and her husband. When they got home, Camilla and Alexander were still asleep so Andy and Robert had breakfast with Ingrid and Pruitt.

Pruitt: "Are you okay now?"

Andy: "Yes, both me and the baby are fine"

Robert: "You're both fine, but remember what Carina told you, you have to rest" Andy rolled her eyes.

Andy: "I know and I'll rest" then she turned to Ingrid. "Did you know the girls had a sleepover tonight?"

Ingrid: "Yes, she called me just now Clarissa"

Pruitt: "What are you talking about?"

Ingrid: "About a girls' party for Camilla. Since Maya, Vic and Carina weren't at the birthday party yesterday, they've planned a sleepover for tonight"

Pruitt: "But shouldn't you rest?"

Andy: "I'll rest, they've already organized everything and then you and Robert can rest assured, tonight Carina will be there too and everything will be fine"

Pruitt: "Okay, okay"

After they finished breakfast, since Camilla and Alexander were still asleep, Andy decided to surprise Camilla and went to her room to wake her up. Andy sat on Camilla's bed and very gently began to wake up her daughter.

Andy: "Hey princess, it's time to wake up" she said stroking his daughter's hair.

Camilla: "No, dad, I still want to sleep" she replied thinking it was her father and her eyes were still closed.

Andy: "I'm not dad, I'm mom" Camilla moved a little, but she kept her eyes closed.

Andy continued to cuddle the baby some more and finally Camilla opened her eyes. As soon as Camilla saw her mother, she gave a huge smile and then hugged her tightly.