Chapter 47

For the first time, after many nights, Camilla was able to sleep through the night without having nightmares. When Camilla woke up the next morning, she got out of bed without waking her parents and went downstairs. She had gone quietly downstairs because she had overheard Ingrid making breakfast.

Camilla: "Good morning grandmother, good morning grandfather"

Ingrid: "Good morning honey"

Pruitt: "Good morning princess. Why are you already awake?"

Camilla: "I was no longer sleepy. Mom and dad are still asleep"

Ingrid: "What do you want for breakfast?"

Camilla: "Milk with cocoa and.." she thought about it for a moment. "And the chocolate biscuits"

As Ingrid finished making breakfast for all three of them, Robert woke up and noticed that the little girl was no longer in bed with them. After a small moment of panic, he heard her laugh along with Ingrid and Pruitt and calmed down. Giving Andy little kisses, he started waking her up.

Robert: "Good morning osita" he said continuing to give her lots of little kisses.

Andy: "Good morning osito" she replied smiling as he opened his eyes. "Where is Cami?"

Robert: "She's downstairs having breakfast with her grandparents"

Andy: "Good" she said smiling. "Since she's not here.. I can do this"

Andy got on top of Robert and they started kissing with a lot of passion. Their hands wandered along their bodies like it was the first time, but when things were starting to heat up even more, Andy stopped and sat on the bed next to Robert.

Robert: "What happens? Are you ok?"

Andy: "Yes I'm fine. It's just.." tears were starting to form in her eyes. "I felt peanut move"

Robert: "Really?" he said sitting up too and hugged Andy.

Andy: "Yes, and it's the first time I've heard it" a tear ran down her face and Robert took it away.

Robert: "And are you crying about it?"

Andy: "I think so. Glad I felt the peanut move. With everything that has happened, now I have even more certainty that it's fine"

Robert: "You should tell Cami later too, he'll be very happy to know" he said stroking Andy's belly and she nodded.

They both stayed a while longer in bed to cuddle and then when they heard Camilla's footsteps in the corridor, they pretended to be asleep to see what their little girl was doing. Camilla entered the room without making any noise, she climbed onto the bed and started to wake Robert by trying to tickle him. Robert was not very ticklish, but every time Camilla tried and in the end it always happened that Robert would take her daughter and start tickling her. This time too it happened just like that, Robert started tickling the little girl and she started laughing harder and harder.

Camilla: "Mommy wake up, I need your help" she said, continuing to laugh.

Andy: "What's going on?" she replied pretending to wake up.

Camilla: "Dad tickles me and he doesn't want to stop" she laughed more and more.

Andy: "Robert, stop tickling her"

Camilla: "Thank you mom"

Andy: "I told dad to stop just because it's my turn to tickle you" she said as she started tickling Camilla.