Chapter 99

That woman in Robert's office tried in every way to get close to him, but Robert tried to push her away every time. Outside the door Andy was watching the scene and was increasingly jealous.

Robert: "And who are you?"

X: "I'm Megan Davis, sir. I'm the new recruit"

Robert: "I didn't know that a new recruit was arriving" he then looked at the emails and saw an email from Luke that had just arrived where he told him that the new recruit would be arriving. "Welcome to station 19" Megan smiled and approached Robert again. "You should walk away, it is not professional behavior and I am your superior. There are rules"

Megan: "Rules are made to be broken, Captain"

Robert: "The rules must be respected Miss Davis. Plus I'm married, so please step away"

Megan: "No one is faithful and I always get what I want"

Robert: "These games don't work with me" he replied harshly as he walked away from Megan. "I love my family, I love my wife and I love my children"

Megan: "I love a challenge" she said with a mischievous smile.

Robert was about to answer, but Andy entered Robert's office.

Andy: "Captain, I need your help"

Robert: "I'll be right there" he said to Andy as he looked at her a little worried and then turned to Megan. "Miss Davis, she is.." he was about to say that Andy was his wife, but Andy stopped him.

Andy: "I'm Lieutenant Andrea Herrera" she said as she stood next to Robert.

Megan: "I'm Megan Davis, the new recruit"

Andy looked at Robert to see if he knew of the arrival of the new recruit and from his look, Andy understood that Robert knew nothing.

Robert: "Wait for us outside, I need to talk to Lieutenant Herrera"

Megan smiled at Robert and then walked out of Robert's office. As soon as she left, Robert hugged Andy.

Robert: "Are you okay? Did something happen?" he asked concerned.

Andy: "I'm fine and nothing happened. I came to you because I didn't like her being too close to you. She is young and tall and sexy and I am.."

Robert: "Oh, now I understand. Don't worry, don't be jealous, I'm not interested in any other woman. You are the only woman that interests me. I am madly in love with you" he said giving her a kiss. "I love you osita"

Andy: "I love you too isito" he replied returning the kiss.

Robert: "Could you go get the rest of the team?" Andy nodded and left Robert's office.

Andy went back upstairs to tell everyone to go downstairs as Robert came out of his office and was ready to introduce the new recruit to the team. The team lined up in front of one of the trucks and Robert told everyone who the new recruit was. After the various introductions, Robert told everyone what they had to do and assigned the recruit to Maya. He had wanted to assign the recruit to Andy, but since she was pregnant, Robert preferred to assign the recruit to Maya. No one except Ben knew that Andy was pregnant and no one was yet to know. Robert had put Andy and Ben in charge of refueling the ambulance so that Andy didn't get too tired and Ben could keep her under control. Maya and Vic were a little suspicious, but right now they had other things to take care of. While Andy helped Ben fix things inside the ambulance, she got a little nauseous and ran to the bathroom. No one had seen her and Ben followed her.