Chapter 11

The weeks went by, Andy and Robert were getting closer and closer and the plans Maya and Vic put into practice never went as they expected. Several times they tried to leave them alone hoping they would finally talk about how they both felt about each other. other or that something else happened but in the end none of this happened. One day while Andy went to take a shower after a call, Maya and Vic returned to the attack with their plan to leave them alone in any situation. Maya went to Robert's office saying that her help was needed because Andy got hurt and when Robert came in where the showers are Maya went out and locked them back in. Andy quietly got out of the shower and was looking for her towel, but Vic had taken it off before Maya brought it there. Andy saw Robert and tried to cover himself a bit with the shower towel.

Andy: "What are you doing here? No, wait, before answering could you see if my towel is somewhere?"

Robert looked around but was not there so he decided to give her his shirt so much underneath he had a shirt.

Robert: "No towel, but put this on" and he handed her his shirt.

Andy: "Thanks. Now tell me what are you doing here?" she said as she buttoned the shirt and got out of the shower.

Robert: "Maya came to call me saying you were hurt, but I see you're fine"

Andy: "Yeah, I was just taking a shower"

Andy: "How much do you bet if we try to open the door it's closed? I don't know why they keep putting us in these situations"

Robert tried to open the door and just like Andy said it was closed. They both understood that Vic and Maya were out there so Robert threatened them that if they didn't open the door immediately he would take action and they immediately opened the door.

Robert addressing Maya and Vic. "You two will be on duty at the desk for a whole week and if you continue with these games you will be for much longer"

Andy who was behind Robert couldn't hold back her laughter and when he left she burst out laughing.

Maya: "It's not funny, it's going to be such a boring week"

Andy: "You deserved it"

Vic: "Go to him, give him sweet eyes and tell him not to keep us at the desk for a week, it will be torture"

Andy: "If you hadn't locked us up in every corner of the station for your plans, maybe you wouldn't be on duty at the desk by now. Which of the two took my towel?"

Vic: "I took it, but I see that it didn't help having taken it away, or did he finally see you with nothing on?"

Andy: "I was covered in the shower curtain and then she gave me her shirt. I don't know what other plans you have and I don't know why you do it, what I do know is that everything you are trying to do is not working"

In the meantime, Andy got dressed and went to Robert to bring him his shirt and to talk to him about something else. As she always does, she entered Robert's office without knocking and she sat down in front of him who was working on the PC.

Andy: "I brought your shirt back and I have to tell you something"

Robert: "Thanks. What happened? Is Cami okay?"

Andy: "Nothing happened. When I later go to pick Cami from kindergarten, the teacher wants to talk to me to organize a visit to the station with all the children if the Captain agrees. Could you be there too at this meeting?"

Robert: "Okay, but know that I would still have come to take our baby with you today. I promised Cami that we would go to the park later"

Andy: "Are you sure you want to go to the park?"