Chapter 129

Nicolas had woken up early the next morning because he was nervous about his first day at work and was in the kitchen with Andy and Robert having breakfast.

Robert: "You don't have to worry, everything will be fine"

Nicolas: "Thanks" he replied smiling. "I just hope I don't mess up"

Robert: "If something happens it's normal, but you're a guy who learns quickly" Nicolas nodded.

Andy: "And I'm sure that today Robert will do anything to come to the park at lunchtime" she said with a small laugh.

Robert: "Well.. I have to make sure that things go well and that he is treated well"

Nicolas: "I really appreciate it" he replied smiling and then continued with his breakfast.

Andy: "What time will you start?"

Nicolas: "I have to be there at 9"

Robert: "We can take you if you want"

Andy: "Honey.. maybe he wants to go alone"

Nicolas: "No, no, it's fine. Maybe this way I'll feel a little less nervous" Andy and Robert smiled.

As soon as Nicolas finished breakfast, he went to get ready and then before joining Andy and Robert, he woke up Camilla to tell her that he was leaving.

Camilla: "Couldn't you have woken me up earlier? We could have breakfast together"

Nicolas: "I had breakfast with your parents. Probably today the two of them will be at the park for lunch"

Camilla: "Do they want to come and check on you? If you want, I'll talk to them"

Nicolas: "No, no, it's fine if they come, I'm glad. They have been very kind and your father really cares about me. I really appreciate that he helped me"

Camilla: "I've always told you that my father, even if he's tough, is basically a big softie" they both laughed a little. "Later, however, I will take Sammy and Alexander to the park and I'm sure the grandparents will want to come too"

Nicolas: "You know where to find me" Camilla nodded. "Now I have to go, your parents are waiting for me, they will take me"

Camilla: "Have a nice day. See you later. I love you"

Nicolas: "Thank you" he replied smiling and then getting even closer to Camilla. "I love you too" he said before giving her a kiss.

Nicolas then joined Andy and Robert downstairs and then all three left the house. Andy and Robert accompanied Nicolas to the park and before going to the station, they reassured the boy once again. Once Andy and Robert arrived at the station, they changed and then joined the rest of the team upstairs. While the others ate breakfast, Robert gave everyone the day's assignments and then went into his office to sort out some paperwork. During the course that morning, the team got a call and so they all left very quickly. The team had to deal with a fire in a building but things were progressing slowly because there were some people who didn't want to leave their apartments. It hadn't been easy for the team to convince those people, but they finally succeeded and then joined another team in order to try to put out the flames faster. In the meantime, Samantha and Alexander had woken up at home and then they had breakfast together with Camilla. Samantha had asked her sister where Nicolas was and she replied that you had already gone to the park because she had to start work early. While they were having breakfast, Ingrid and Pruitt joined them and together they decided what to do during the day. Camilla, Samantha and Alexander would spend the morning in the park, Ingrid and Pruitt would do the housework and then they would all meet in the park at lunchtime. Before leaving the house, Samantha had taken the ball to play with in the park and then they left the house. When they arrived at the park, they went directly to Nicolas who was arranging some things inside the kiosk at the time.