Chapter 79

It had been a week since Andy had chosen his dress and now it was time for Robert too. That morning Luke and Travis went to pick up Robert and Pruitt, but Camilla wanted to go with them too.

Camilla: "Dad, can I come with you?"

Robert: "Are you sure? Don't you prefer to stay at home with your mother, grandmother, your little brother and your aunts?"

Camilla: "No, I would be bored. They talk and sometimes they don't want me to hear what they say. With you I have more fun"

Robert: "That's fine with me, but you have to go tell mom"

Camilla: "I'm going now" she replied in a very happy tone of voice.

Camilla went to her mother to tell her she was going with Robert and obviously it was fine for her too. The little girl after giving her mother and little brother returned to her father and they left the house. Andy was left alone at home with Alexander and took the opportunity to cuddle her baby a little while awaiting the arrival of Vic, Maya and Carina and Ingrid's return home.

Andy: "Hey, this is the first time we're home alone. There is a lot of silence because Cami wanted to go with dad, but this tranquility soon ends when the grandmother comes back and her aunts will arrive" while she was talking, Alexander wrapped his little hand around his mother's finger. "When Cami was born I lived many moments like this, very silent where it was just me and her and I often felt sad because no one was next to me, I felt very lonely, but now everything is different" she smiled a little. "Since I met your dad, everything has changed. It's true, I didn't like him very much at first, but then he met Cami and something changed. He has always been thoughtful, kind and he took care of us. I'm really lucky to have him in my life and you and Cami are lucky to have Robert as dad. He's really awesome he loves us so much as much as we love him" Andy noticed that the baby was asleep and put him in his crib. "Sleep well my baby" she said giving him a tender kiss on the head and then let him sleep peacefully.

Rex who was at home with Andy and Alexander, when she left the room, the dog moved to the baby's crib. As Andy was walking into the living room she received a message from Maya warning her that they had arrived. The girls preferred to text rather than ring the bell because they didn't want to wake Alexander. The girls sat down in the living room and started talking.

Maya: "There is so silence in this house"

Andy: "It's true and it's so strange"

Vic: "Ingrid isn't there?"

Andy: "She should be back soon, she went out to buy things"

Maya: "So.. are you ready for the wedding? Very little is missing"

Andy: "I'm ready" she replied not very convinced.

Maya: "Are you sure? You don't seem very convinced"

Andy: "I'm pretty sure, but.." she sighed. "Robert and I haven't had sex since before Alexander was born and.. what if it's not like before? My body is different and what if he doesn't like it?"

Vic: "That man loves you and I don't think he cares much if your body has changed. Being with you and Cami made him happy, then you made him a father again, so you're really afraid he doesn't like you anymore?" Andy nodded.

Carina: "It's normal for you to have these fears, but you don't have to worry. Talk to him, do things calmly and everything will go back to normal" she said with a wink at Andy. "And enough time has passed since the baby was born, so you can have fun with Robert again"