Chapter 21

As soon as Camilla entered the house she immediately ran to Robert hugging him and giving him a kiss on the cheek, ignoring his mother.

Camilla: "Hi dad"

Robert: "Hi muñequita" he said giving her a kiss on the cheek.

Camilla: "How are you? Did your mother take care of you?" the child was still ignoring her mother who was next to them and Pruitt was approaching.

Robert: "Mom took very good care of me" he replied to the little girl looking at Andy and they both smiled.

Camilla: "Grandpa bought me another puzzle to do, do you want to do it with me dad?"

Robert: "Of course I'll do it with you, but shouldn't you say hello to mom first too?"

Camilla: "Oops" she covered her mouth with her hands and then she approached her mother. "Hi mommy" and she kissed her on the cheek.

Andy: "Hello to you too, I thought you forgot about me"

Camilla: "Nooo, I haven't forgotten my mommy"

That response made Robert, Andy, and Pruitt burst into laughter.

Pruitt: "Robert I'm glad you're better"

Robert: "Andy takes great care of me. Thanks for lunch, it was all very good"

Pruitt: "Tomorrow morning when I come to pick up Cami I can bring something else"

Andy: "You really don't trust my kitchen eh!"

Robert: "Let's say that cooking is not the thing you do best"

Camilla: "Dad is right"

Andy: "He promised me that in these days he teaches me how to cook, I'll surprise you later"

Pruitt: "Just don't poison us" he said jokingly. "I'll leave you alone, see you tomorrow morning" Andy, Robert and Camilla greeted Pruitt who was leaving.

Camilla: "Mom? Where can dad and I stay to do the puzzle?"

Andy: "You can put yourself on the table in the kitchen"

Robert got up, took the puzzle box and sat at the table waiting for the baby. Before reaching her father Camilla saw that there was a sweater on the floor next to the sofa. She took it and then showed it to her mother.

Camilla: "Why is dad's shirt on the floor and there are some slightly white spots?"

Andy had forgotten to pick up that shirt. "Emh.. first dad drank a glass of milk but when I handed him the glass it spilled a little.."

Robert was listening and laughing at the situation.

Camilla: "It's your fault then"

Robert: "Oh yeah, it's totally his fault" he laughed as Andy rolled his eyes.

Andy: "Go to dad now, I'm going to wash this shirt"

Camilla and Robert started doing the puzzle while the little girl told him everything she had done in kindergarten and he listened to her and smiled. In the meantime Andy has started to wash some things and as he was about to go to them he heard Robert's phone ring. He picked up the phone and saw that she was Robert's mother he was calling and answered the video call.

Andy: "Hi Ingrid"

Ingrid: "Hi dear, how are you?"

Andy: "It's okay, Robert is recovering very well"