Chapter 101

Since it was Friday, Andy and Robert decided to let Camilla stay home that day too and then they would take the children to the station. This way Ingrid and Pruitt could rest as they too had fallen ill. Camilla was very happy to be able to go to the station with her parents and she didn't make much of a fuss about getting up early. There was also someone else at the station who was very happy that Robert was going back to work and was ready to do anything to get Robert to sleep with her. As soon as they arrived at the station, Camilla was alone for a few minutes with Alexander so that Andy and Robert could change. Once Andy and Robert had changed, Andy picked Alexander up, Camilla shook hands with her father and they went upstairs to have breakfast. They were all happy to see the children especially since they were fine now. Megan as soon as she saw Robert started to smile, but he didn't even look at her. As he did every time, Robert sat Camilla on the kitchen island and they cooked breakfast together.

Camilla: "Dad, can I ask you something?"

Robert: "Yes, of course"

Camilla: "Can I command together with you today?" Robert smiled.

Robert: "Okay. Today is cleaning day, so you'll decide" Camilla nodded. "Just remember that mom can't do strenuous things"

Camilla: "I know, mom will be at the entrance so she will be calm"

Robert: "I agree" he replied with a smile.

As soon as Robert finished preparing the bottle, he handed it to Camilla to take to her mother. Meanwhile, Robert has finished preparing breakfast for Camilla and Andy and then put it on the table in front of them. Whilst having breakfast the first thing they asked why the kids were both at the station as they were fine.

Andy: "They are fine, but Ingrid and my father are ill. They're better, but they need rest and they couldn't be with the two of them"

Maya: "You were right to bring them here, we missed having them around"

Robert: "And there's one more thing you need to know" they all turned to Robert including Andy who was thinking that he wanted to reveal her pregnancy. "For today, Cami will be in charge with me"

Jack: "Still?"

Camilla: "Yes, but don't worry Uncle Jack, I won't be as bad as last time"

Jack: "Oh, good"

Camilla: "And who are you?" she asked Megan.

Megan: "It's Megan and you?" she replied kindly as she put her hand on Robert's arm.

Camilla: "I'm Camilla and he's my dad" she replied by removing Megan's hand from Robert's arm.

Maya: "I think we're going to have a lot of fun today" she said softly to Vic and Andy.

Camilla: "Dad said today is cleaning day, so.. uncle Jack and uncle Dean, you guys are going to clean all the equipment. Uncle Travis, uncle Ben, aunt Maya and aunt Vic, you'll be cleaning the trucks, Megan will be cleaning the toilets and floors, and.. Mommy, you'll be standing in the lobby"

Megan: "Why do I have to clean the toilets and floors while she won't do anything?" she asked annoyed.

Camilla: "Because mom has to check on me and my little brother"

Megan: "Then I'll start cleaning from the Captain's bunk" she said looking at Robert mischievously putting her hand on his arm again, but he didn't look at her.

Camilla: "No, you can't enter dad's office"

Megan: "I have to do the cleaning"

Camilla: "But not there. Soon my little brother has to take a nap and he will be staying in dad's office. You can't go in there. And stop touching my dad, he's only mom's, right dad?"