Chapter 63

The next morning, Andy and Robert woke up and were very happy. Andy kept looking at the ring and at some point she changed her expression like she was worried.

Robert: "What's going on?"

Andy: "I was just thinking about the wedding and.."

Robert: "Have you reconsidered? Won't you marry me?"

Andy: "What? No, of course I want to marry you, but.. You've already had a big wedding and I'm not sure you want another one. Maybe you prefer something simple with a few people, I don't know"

Robert: "It's true that I've had a marriage before, with many people and everything, but it doesn't matter. It will be a special day and I would like to have all the people we love, including my family who is in Germany"

Andy: "Really?" Robert nodded and Andy smiled again.

Robert: "And then.." he put his hand over his head. "I may have made a promise to our little girl for our wedding day"

Andy: "What did you promise her?"

Robert: "Well.. I may have promised you we'd be married in a castle"

Andy: "In a castle? Really?"

Robert: "Yeah.. the day we started preparing the proposal, she was so happy that she started talking about all the weddings she saw in cartoons and most of them were done in castles, so.."

Andy: "So you promised her that we would get married in a castle like in cartoons?"

Robert: "Exactly. Is that a problem?"

Andy: "No, no, that's great" she said giving Robert a kiss. "So I guess we should be looking for a castle these months"

Robert: "Yes" he replied laughing. "You'll have to stay home soon until the end of the pregnancy, then.."

Andy: "So it's my turn to search"

Robert: "Exactly. And that's not the only thing I promised Cami.."

Andy: "What else did you promise her? It's hard to say no to her, right?"

Robert: "When she makes sweet eyes you know that it is impossible to say no to her. Cami has some requests to be a princess"

Andy: "I guess she wants a princess dress and a crown" Robert nodded. "She thought of everything before you proposed"

Robert: "Yes. That day at Luke's house when we talked about it she went crazy with joy, she started running and jumping all over the house screaming how happy she was that her parents were getting married"

Andy: "How did she do it yesterday" Robert nodded. "How long do we have this room?"

Robert: "For a while longer" he replied with a smile.

Andy: "Good. Stop talking now" she said straddling over Robert. "Now I want to make love to my future husband" she smiled and kissed him.

Andy got on top of Robert's erection and let him get inside her. Robert first stroked Andy's belly then put his hands on Andy's butt and she slowly started to move. Andy was rocking slowly back and forth and they were both enjoying the moment. She knew perfectly well that these were perhaps the last moments she could enjoy like this with Robert because her belly would grow even more and it would be much more difficult to have sex. From their mouths came only moans of pleasure and their sounds began to increase in volume as Andy began to move faster and faster. Andy was very close to having her orgasm and after a while she let go. Robert, staying inside her, reversed her positions and slowly and sweetly began to move in and out of Andy. As Robert kept moving, she whispered sweet words to Andy and their moans of pleasure grew louder and louder.