Chapter 87

The next morning Andy woke up before the alarm went off because Alexander woke up to eat and stayed in bed while she was feeding the baby. While Alexander was eating, the alarm went off and Robert woke up too.

Andy: "Good morning osito"

Robert: "Mmmhhh.. good morning osita" he replied in a sleepy voice as he turned off the alarm. "You are already awake?"

Andy: "Yes, this little one woke up because he was hungry"

Robert: "Understood. You could have woken me up"

Andy: "You needed to sleep"

Robert: "I should go to prepare breakfast, soon we should accompany everyone to the airport"

Andy: "Stay here with us for a few more minutes and in the meantime let's decide what to do today"

Robert: "We haven't spent some time alone with our children in a long time, we could go somewhere"

Andy: "It seems like a great idea"

Robert: "So while I prepare breakfast I'll also prepare something for lunch" Andy nodded.

Andy: "I'll be there to help you soon, I'll finish breastfeeding him and go downstairs"

Robert: "Go ahead and take your time, I guess my mother and father are already at home"

Robert gave Andy a kiss, got dressed, and then went down to the kitchen. Just as he imagined, Ingrid and Pruitt had already entered the house and had already started preparing breakfast for everyone. Meanwhile Clarissa had woken all the children so they could get ready.

Robert: "Good morning"

Ingrid-Pruitt: "Good morning" they answered in chorus.

Ingrid: "We have already started preparing breakfast"

Robert: "I saw, thank you. So I'll prepare something for today's lunch. With Andy we decided to spend the day away from home with the children"

Pruitt: "You do really well, it's been a long time since the four of you have been together" Robert nodded. "Do you already know where to go?"

Robert: "Not yet. I accept suggestions"

Pruitt: "There is a place in the mountains where I used to take Andy when she was little and there is also a small lake. If you want, I'll give you directions and you can go there"

Robert: "It seems perfect to me"

Pruitt: "Then remind me to give you directions"

Ingrid and Pruitt continued breakfast while Robert made something for lunch. As soon as Alexander finished eating, Andy changed and then joined her family downstairs. After a few minutes Clarissa and the children joined them too and Camilla seemed sad.

Robert: "Muñequita, why are you sad?" he asked taking her in his arms.

Camilla: "Because they are leaving now"

Robert: "But you will soon see them again. Aunt Clarissa will be back very soon and then this summer we could go to Germany"

Camilla: "Is aunt Clarissa really back? And my two cousins too?"

Robert: "Yes"

Camilla: "So now I'm a little happier"

Robert: "What if I tell you that today you, your mom and Alexander are going to spend all day together?"