Chapter 12

They continued walking remaining silent, every now and then they looked at each other and smiled but then they were interrupted when Andy in the distance saw a person he hadn't seen in years .. Andy broke away from Robert and ran to hug that person.

Andy: "Hey Bryan how long!"

Bryan: "It's been too long since we last met, how are you?"

Andy: "I'm fine, you? Since you moved you have disappeared"

Bryan: "I'm fine too. I'm sorry I disappeared but I had to get used to the new station and it was rather complicated"

Meanwhile Robert joined them and when he was next to Andy he put his arm around her shoulders hugging her and Andy smiled at the gesture that Robert had just made.

Andy: "Was the passage to another station so bad? I know we are the best but.."

Bryan: "That place was awful at first but things have changed for the better. Thanks to me of course" Both Andy and Bryan laughed. "And Camilla? I remember when she was little so cute and sweet, she who knows how much she has grown now. How is she?"

Robert: "She is still very pretty and sweet"

Bryan: "And who would you be?"

Robert: "Camilla's father"

Bryan was confused and turned to Andy. "Ryan I remembered him different"

Andy: "He is Robert and for some time also Cami's father"

Bryan: "Nice to meet you Robert, I'm Bryan. You are married?"

Robert: "Nice to meet you. And no, we are not married"

Andy: "You're the second person today who mistakes us for husband and wife"

Bryan: "Sorry, but stay together"

Andy: "No, I would say we're friends? In addition, for some months he has been the new Captain of the 19"

Bryan: "Wow, well.. you look more than friends.. What about Maya and Vic? Do you still work together?"

Andy: "We are always together"

Bryan: "How about if you call them and we go out together later?"

Andy: "I have to hear first if my dad can keep Cami"

Robert: "I'll stay with her, now I'm her father, right?"

Andy: "Would you really stay with her?" Robert nodded and then turned to Bryan. "I'll call Vic and Maya and I'm sure they'll say yes"

Bryan: "Perfect. Will I pick you up at home? So I'll see your daughter too"

Andy: "Okay, do you remember where I live?"

Bryan: "Yeah sure. See you later Andy. Goodbye Robert"

Andy-Robert: "Goodbye"

Bryan walked away and Robert continued to hold her close as they resumed their walk in the park.

Robert: "Exactly.. who was that?"

Andy: "An old friend. He once he worked with us at 19 then he moved. Together with him and the girls we went out often and she was one of the people who when Ryan left us she was close to me"

Robert: "I understand.."

Andy: "It's getting late, let's go get Cami and go home so I'll change?"