Chapter 126

As soon as Ingrid and Pruitt entered the house, Camilla, Samantha and Alexander ran up to hug them and were very happy that they were back. Ingrid and Pruitt then also said goodbye to Andy and Robert and then Samantha started asking her grandparents if they had brought her any presents.

Ingrid: "Of course, grandpa and I brought you presents. We have gifts for everyone"

Samantha: "More for me, right?" they all laughed.

Pruitt: "Yes"

Samantha: "Thank you, you are the best grandparents in the world" she replied, hugging them.

Ingrid and Pruitt took all the presents they had brought and gave them to their grandchildren. They obviously had a thing for Andy and Robert too and once everyone had opened their presents Samantha started telling her grandparents what happened while they were in Germany. Although Ingrid and Pruitt had stayed up to date on everything, they enjoyed hearing Samantha tell things the way she wanted, especially she was very happy when she told about when Camilla and Leo broke up. Furthermore, Samantha had also told of the days she had just spent together with Nicolas and then the little girl turned to her sister to tell her to invite Nicolas back to their home so that her grandparents could also get to know him.

Camilla: "Do you remember that I told you that he and I went to kindergarten so the grandparents have already met him"

Samantha: "I know, but things are very different now. And then Nico is nice and I like him because he has a very nice dog" Camilla gave a small laugh.

Camilla: "Ok, tomorrow I'll tell him to come here, ok?" Samantha nodded.

Pruitt: "Since we left right after Alexander's birthday and we didn't celebrate Cami's or Sammy's together, Ingrid and I thought we'd all celebrate by going camping"

Samantha: "I like this idea"

Andy: "It will be fun to spend the weekend camping" she replied smiling and then turned to Camilla. "Tell Nico too, he can come too" Camilla nodded.

Robert: "But they'll sleep in separate tents" Andy shook her head and rolled her eyes.

Camilla: "Why not?"

Robert: "Because.. because otherwise there wouldn't be tents for everyone" he replied, saying the first thing that came to mind.

Andy: "Your father is joking. You and Nico will have your own tent, but you have to be calm, ok?"

Camilla: "Yes mom" she replied smiling and then approached her father. "Dad, could you just once not be jealous?"

Robert: "No, never"

Camilla: "But you know that I love you so much" she replied hugging her father.

Robert: "I know and I also know that you will always be my little muñequita" he replied giving her a kiss on the forehead.

Camilla then went to her room while Samantha and Alexander stayed together with their grandparents and Samantha made some requests for when they would go camping as they would be celebrating the two sisters' birthdays. Both loved the chocolate cake that Ingrid used to make and so the little girl had asked her grandmother if she could make that cake and obviously Ingrid agreed. Meanwhile Andy had also sent a message to the rest of the team so that everyone would spend the weekend together and they were all happy to make that camp. Later that day Camilla had called Nicolas to tell him and of course he had accepted too but she had told her that she would not be bringing Pongo and would leave him at home with her mother.