Chapter 65

The next morning Andy, Robert, Camilla, Ingrid and Pruitt all had breakfast together and then got ready to make the video call with the family in Germany. Camilla was very happy with the video call because in that way she would see her uncles and her cousins again.

Camilla: "How long does it still take before making the video call? I want to greet my cousins"

Robert: "It's not long, we just have to wait for Aunt Clarissa's call"

Camilla: "Oh, ok"

Robert: "In the meantime you can continue playing with Rex"

Camilla: "And will you tell me when Aunt Clarissa calls?"

Robert: "Of course yes, don't worry"

Camilla went back to playing with Rex, while everyone waited for Clarissa's call. After a few minutes Clarissa called and as Andy answered, Robert went out into the garden to call Camilla. The little girl immediately ran into the house because she wanted to greet everyone. They were all happy to see them, even if only through a screen, and they were all curious about the sex of the baby since they too had bet. Before revealing it, however, Camilla also greeted her cousins, she showed him some of her new soft toys and then, without realizing it, she revealed the peanut sex to everyone.

Camilla: "This is a teddy bear that I bought for my little brother" she said while holding a teddy bear.

Everyone: "Little brother? Is it a boy?"

Camilla: "Oops, she ran away from me"

Andy: "Don't worry, that's fine" she said smiling at the little girl.

Robert: "Yes, we would have a boy" he said with a big smile.

Clarissa: "We are all really happy for you, especially those who won the bet"

Robert: "Did you also bet?" he said shaking his head.

Clarissa: "Yes" she replied laughing.

Andy: "Everyone has bet, except Robert"

Clarissa: "I guess. Can you also tell us the name or is it still a secret?"

Andy: "We'll tell you that too" she replied smiling then she turned to Ingrid. "Do you want to say it?" Ingrid nodded.

Ingrid: "Andy and Robert decided to call the baby.. Alexander" she said touched as she hugged Andy.

They were all amazed when Ingrid said the name, Alexander was not only Ingrid's husband and Robert's father, but he was always someone everyone admired and had always been a person who had always helped any member of the family in moments. of difficulty.

Robert: "We also have another news to tell you.."

Clarissa: "Are you getting married?"

Andy: "Yes" she replied with a huge smile.

Robert: "How did you know?"

Clarissa: "What other news should you have told us if not that you are getting married? And then.. the ring that Andy wears does not go unnoticed"

Robert: "Well.. you're right"

Andy: "And of course you'll all have to come here to Seattle when we get married, but sooner if you want"

Clarissa: "We will never miss your wedding day. Have you already decided when it will be?"

Andy: "The exact date is not, but it will certainly be after Alexander's birth"