Chapter 134

When the weekend arrived, Camilla was ready to investigate her sister to find out if little Samantha was really in love. After everyone had breakfast together, the girls and boys split up so that everyone had their own day. Andy, Camilla and Samantha had gone upstairs to Andy's room while the boys stayed downstairs in the living room where there was a big tv so they could enjoy video games.

Samantha: "Are things going well at the academy?" she asked her sister.

Camilla: "Yes" she replied smiling. "Some things are quite tiring, but I'm not complaining"

Samantha: "And have you met new people?" Camilla and Andy smiled.

Camilla: "Yes, but only a few people are nice" she replied winking at her sister. "And how are you at school at school?"

Samantha: "Very well" she replied with a big smile.

Camilla: "Wow, you look very happy" Samantha nodded. "Is there anyone in particular you like?"

Samantha: "There are my usual friends and a boy who changed schools"

Camilla: "And what's his name?"

Samantha: "Mark" she replied as her cheeks flushed red.

Camilla: "You like it, right?"

Samantha: "What? Are you crazy?"

Andy: "You've turned red in the face" she said smiling and Samantha snorted.

Samantha: "Ok, yes, it's very cute and I like it" she replied sitting on the bed. "From day one he has been kind to me and is my desk mate"

Camilla: "So the letter with the little hearts you write on the books next to it, are they for him?"

Samantha: "And how do you know that?"

Camilla: "It's something Nico noticed and.."

Samantha: "I'll have to take revenge on Nico" Andy and Camilla laughed.

Camilla: "Don't take revenge, he just told me that lately you've become much better at doing your homework and he assumed it was also thanks to a particular person. Only after I told me this did he tell me that he noticed those things in the books"

Samantha: "Ok, ok, no revenge against Nico"

Andy: "Tell us a bit about Mark"

Samantha: "As I told you before, he is very cute and his parents work in the hospital"

Andy: "Which hospital?"

Samantha: "The one you and dad always take patients to, the one near the station. His mother is the head of the hospital and his father operates on people's heads"

Andy: "Are Mark's parents Meredith and Derek?"

Samantha: "Yes. Do you know them?"

Andy: "Of course I know them. As soon as I get a chance to go to the hospital, I'll go find Meredith"

Meredith and Derek had a fourth child whom they named Mark after their friend who had passed away. Mark had changed schools because the one he went to before he didn't get on very well with certain people, but in this new school things seemed to be much better. Andy, Camilla and Samantha kept talking as they painted their fingernails and toenails. Downstairs, however, Robert, Alexander and Nicolas had started a challenge to a video game and at the moment it was Alexander who won.

Robert: "Will you let me and Nico win a race too?"

Alexander: "Do I have to lose on purpose?" Robert and Nicolas nodded. "Absolutely not"