Chapter 94

Andy and Robert had spent the night in the garden hut while their children slept peacefully in their respective beds. That night had been one of the few times Alexander had slept through the night without ever waking up. At the first light of the sun Andy woke up and when she saw her husband's naked body being illuminated by some rays of the sun, she stood looking at him and she was thinking of a very nice way to wake him up. Andy had moved closer to Robert's face and left him a few small and tender kisses on his face as she ran a hand over his chest. Andy's kisses then moved to Robert's chest, she traced the features of his abs with her tongue while her hands began to massage Robert's penis. He had opened his eyes, but then continued to pretend to be asleep to see how far his wife would go to wake him up. Andy knew that Robert was pretending to sleep, but she didn't care, what she wanted to do now was just to make her husband enjoy. Andy's mouth had reached Robert's penis and as she continued to move her hands up and down Robert's erection, her tongue traced circles on the tip of the penis. The first drops of Robert's arousal began to come out and she licked them and then took the penis in her mouth. With very slow movements she continued to give him pleasure while he opened his eyes and put his hands through her wife's hair. Robert was enjoying it a lot, he felt that he was very close to coming and when Andy speeded up her movements, he let go cumming into his wife's mouth.

Andy: "Good morning osito" she said laying down on top of her husband.

Robert: "Good morning osita" he replied with a big smile. "This was definitely a great awakening" he said as he kissed his wife.

Andy: "We still have some time before the kids wake up.."

Robert: "And what were you planning to do?"

Andy: "I want to take a dip in the pool" she replied looking mischievously at Robert as she stood up.

Andy started to approach the pool while Robert sat inside the hut and watched in fascination as his wife walked seductively towards the pool. The sun's rays illuminated Andy's perfect body and he was getting aroused again and his penis was erect again. Robert then walked towards the pool as well and Andy turned to him. When Andy saw her husband walking towards her with his penis erect again, she bit her lower lip and then jumped into the pool. Robert also dived into the pool and then took Andy in his arms, pressing Andy's back against his chest.

Robert: "I love you" he said as he cupped Andy's breasts in his hands.

Andy: "I love you too" she replied as a small moan of pleasure came out of her mouth.

Robert continued to massage Andy's boobs with one hand while the other hand was sliding it between Andy's legs. She spread her legs a little and Robert inserted two fingers inside her. A loud moan of pleasure came out of Andy's mouth and he was moving his fingers in and out of her rather quickly. While Robert continued to give her pleasure, she stimulated her clitoris with a finger and shortly after she let herself go to the pleasure of orgasm. Robert, holding Andy close to him, walked over to the steps to the pool where he sat making Andy sit on top of him. Andy as she sat astride her husband slipped her penis inside her and looking into each other's eyes, she slowly began to move. Robert's hands ran down Andy's back as she wrapped her arms around his neck and then Robert found his face between Andy's boobs. She continued to move on top of him as Robert took one of her nipples into his mouth to suck on it. Both were enjoying a lot, both were approaching their maximum pleasure, but at one point a voice interrupted them.

Ingrid: "Oh my god" she said covering her eyes.

Robert: "Mom? What are you doing here?" he responded by trying to cover Andy's body.

Ingrid: "Pruitt and I just got home and.. nothing, sorry to interrupt you, go ahead" she said walking back in the house and Andy started laughing.