Chapter 103

Since Camilla wanted to go with their parents, Andy made an appointment for an afternoon so they would first pick Camilla up from school and then they would go to see Carina in the hospital. When Andy and Robert picked Camilla up from school, she was very happy because they would soon discover the baby's gender.

Camilla: "Are you sure that today we find out that the baby will be a girl?" Andy and Robert had a little laugh.

Andy: "We'll find out shortly, but it could also be a boy"

Camilla: "Noo, it will be a girl like me"

Robert: "Why are you so sure?"

Camilla: "Because I already have a brother, now I want a sister"

Robert: "But we don't choose, do you remember that we have already told you?"

Camilla: "Yes, I remember it, but I still want that baby to be a girl"

Andy: "So if he's a boy, won't you love him?"

Camilla: "Of course I would love him, he will always be my brother" Andy smiled.

After a few minutes Carina went over to them so they could go to the visiting room. Once they entered the room, Andy lay down on the examination table so that Carina could then start the ultrasound.

Carina: "How's it going?"

Andy: "For now, everything is fine"

Carina: "Very well" she replied with a smile. "Are you ready to find out the sex of the baby?"

Camilla: "Yeah"

Carina: "So let's see this baby" she said applying the gel on Andy's belly and then with the ultrasound she started to check the baby. "Everything is going very well and the baby is growing as it should" Andy and Robert gave a big smile and then Carina turned to Camilla. "Do you want to know if she was a girl or a boy before your parents?"

Camilla: "Can I really know first?" Camilla nodded. "So yes"

Carina picked up Camilla so that only the two of them could see the screen and Carina then told Camilla the gender of the baby. As soon as Camilla found out the baby's gender, she screamed with joy and that's how Andy and Robert knew the baby was going to be a girl.

Robert: "We will have another baby girl" he said smiling and then kissed his wife.

Andy: "Yes. Are you happy?"

Robert: "A lot, but I think Cami is a lot more" both he and Andy had a little laugh.

Camilla: "Yesssss, I knew she would be a girl" then she approached her parents. "View? I was right"

Andy: "Are you happy?" she asked as she wiped the gel off her belly.

Camilla: "I'm very happy" she replied with a big smile. "But only I can be your muñequita" she said turning to her father.

Robert: "Don't worry, only you will be my muñequita" he said taking his daughter in his arms.

Carina: "I'll print the ultrasound photos, I'll prescribe you some tests to do and then you can go and don't worry, I won't tell Maya anything" she said winking at Andy.

Andy: "Thanks"

After Carina gave the folder containing the ultrasound photos and everything to Andy, they walked out of the hospital and went home. On the way home, Camilla kept telling her parents how happy she was to have a little sister and then she asked her parents if she could help them prepare Alexander's first birthday party.