Chapter 105

Andy's pregnancy was going very well, her belly was growing more and more and after almost two months had passed since Alexander's birthday, Andy woke up suddenly one night because she had a lot of pain in her belly. Andy woke up Robert too and when he opened his eyes he was very worried.

Robert: "What's going on? Are you feeling bad?"

Andy: "She's your daughter.. she keeps kicking me and it hurts" Robert breathed a sigh of relief.

Robert: "Will you stop waking me up like this? You make me worry a lot"

Andy: "Sorry" she replied starting to cry.

Robert: "Hey, no, no, don't cry" he said hugging his wife. "You can wake me up every time, but just do it differently, otherwise I always think that you or the child are sick"

Andy: "Ok" she replied cuddling up to her husband.

Robert: "Hey, you daddy's little soccer player, how about you stop kicking mommy so much so she can sleep peacefully?" he said stroking Andy's belly, but the little girl instead of calming down kept kicking her.

Andy: "There's only one way to make it stop"

Robert: "We can't have sex all the time"

Andy: "But yes. In that way I relax and consequently our daughter calms down too" Robert shook his head. "And then you know, with this pregnancy my hormones have gone even crazier and now I really want you"

Robert: "I have no other choice" Andy gave a big smile.

Robert took off his boxers, Andy undressed, mounted on top of him and made Robert's penis enter her. As she rocked back and forth, Robert had his hands on Andy's belly and the baby was calming down. Robert's hands went up to Andy's boobs, he squeezed them between his hands and pinched her nipples. Andy felt very horny, she started moving faster and together they reached orgasm. Andy then lay down next to her husband and he held her in his arms.

Andy: "Can you give me a mint chocolate?"

Robert: "Here it is" he replied giving her a mint chocolate. "Do you feel better now?"

Andy: "Yeah. She calmed down, but she still hurts a little where she kicked"

Robert: "Here?" he said putting his hand on her belly and she nodded and he started massaging that part of her. "Now close your eyes and try to sleep"

Andy: "You're talking to me like you do to our children"

Robert: "Well.. it works for them and they fall asleep, maybe it works for you too" she said with a small laugh.

Andy: "It's working, but only because I'm very tired"

Robert: "I believe you are tired, since we went to bed you woke me up many times to have sex"

Andy: "It's not only my fault, but also your fault. I didn't get pregnant by myself"

Robert: "I know, I know" he replied giving her a kiss. "Good night osita, I love you"

Andy: "Good night osito, I love you too" she replied kissing him.

Andy snuggled even closer to Robert and then fell asleep. This pregnancy always made her feel very horny and it wasn't many hours before Andy woke up again wanting to have sex with her husband. He woke up every time and pleased his wife. The next morning, Robert woke up, he woke up Camilla too and after having breakfast, Robert took his daughter to school and then went to the station. Andy had been off work for about a week, but still she kept going to the station and always took Alexander with her. When Robert arrived at the station he was yawning all the time and Ben handed him a cup of coffee as soon as he noticed it.