Chapter 33

The last thing Andy remembered was falling asleep in the garden under the stars hugging Robert, but now that she woke up she was no longer there. She was still in Robert's arms but they were in bed and she was wearing his shirt. She was trying to understand or remember how they got to bed, but her thoughts were interrupted by Robert waking up.

Robert: "Good morning" he said smiling.

Andy: "Good morning"

Robert: "You look thoughtful, is something wrong?"

Andy: "How did we get to bed? And why am I wearing your shirt? I try to remember but I don't remember anything"

Robert: "When we were out, during your sleep you complained of being cold, I helped you put on your shirt and took you inside"

Andy: "I don't remember"

Robert: "You were sleeping.."

Andy: "But now I'm awake and it's starting to get hot.." she said as she started to take off her shirt, but was interrupted by her phone starting to ring. "Always perfect timing, huh?!?" she said a little annoyed as she picked up the phone.

When Andy picked up the phone and saw who she was she was calling her, she was less annoyed at that point. It was a video call from Ingrid and Camilla. Andy sat up leaning her back against Robert's chest and then they answered the video call.

Camilla: "Good morning mom, good morning dad"

Robert: "Good morning muñequita"

Andy: "Good morning honey and good morning Ingrid"

Ingrid: "We didn't interrupt anything, did we?"

Andy: "No, no"

Camilla: "Grandma said you are in a house on the lake, can I come too?"

Robert: "One of these days we'll take you there. Mom and I will be back soon"

Camilla: "And can't I come now with my grandmother?" she turned to her grandmother. "Grandma can we go?"

Ingrid: "If for your parents, that's fine. We can also leave immediately"

Camilla: "Can we come?"

Andy looked at Robert who nodded. "It's okay for us, it's very good here" she said smiling.

Camilla, who was in her grandmother's arms, got out and went to get her things.

Ingrid: "Are you sure? Don't you want to spend some more time alone?"

Robert: "Mom, we're sure. You know I love spending time with my girls and with you"

Ingrid: "Okay, okay. Do you need anything? Other clothes or something? We could stay there for a few days.."

Andy: "If we have to stay here a few days, we would need some spare clothes.."

Ingrid: "Is it a problem if I take your things?"

Andy: "No problem" she said smiling.

Robert turned to Andy. "Are you sure? Don't you mind me taking our underwear too?" he said raising an eyebrow.

Andy: "Robert.. she raised you and she washed your clothes for years and for me, there really is no problem. If you don't know, she's wearing underwear and a bra too" both she and Ingrid laughed.

Ingrid: "I prepare things calmly and then we leave" and then she ended the video call.

Andy: "Were you really worrying if your mom takes our things?"