Chapter 61

Andy was finishing getting ready before going to Vic's house to celebrate. As she was about to put on her shirt, Robert entered the room and hugged her, placing his hands on Andy's small belly.

Robert: "I will miss you tonight" he said giving Andy a kiss on the cheek.

Andy: "You too" she replied putting her hands on Robert's. "Are you really sure it's okay for everyone if Cami stays here with you?"

Robert: "No problem and then Cami has a surprise for everyone. Earlier, when we went out, we went to buy more princess crowns. You can only imagine what all of us will be like in a while"

Andy: "Please take pictures and videos, I want to see you"

Robert: "Don't worry, I'll send you everything later"

Andy turned and they kissed. She then finished getting ready, greeted Camilla and then together with Ingrid they went to Vic's house. At home, Camilla was on the sofa with Rex and while she was watching a cartoon she fell asleep hugging the dog. She was so tender that Robert couldn't resist taking a picture of her. It wasn't long before Luke and the others arrived. Robert, in order not to wake his daughter, made them sit outside in the garden and they started talking. Meanwhile, Ingrid and Andy stopped at a particular bakery to get the cake before arriving at Vic's house.

Andy: "Is that what I think?"

Ingrid: "Yes"

Andy: "Oh, wow, I didn't expect such a thing from you"

Ingrid: "Am I because I'm a little old?"

Andy: "No, it's not that, but.. it's just that.."

Ingrid: "Quiet Andy, everything is ok" she replied smiling. "Is it okay for the girls if I'm with you too? I would not like.."

Andy: "Of course it's okay and then they're curious about the gossip between you and my father"

Ingrid: "I hope it's not too embarrassing"

Andy: "It won't be embarrassing, you will quickly get used to all their curious questions" she replied laughing. "Here, park here, we have arrived"

Ingrid parked and then they joined the others. As soon as you enter the house, Vic put the cake Ingrid had brought into the kitchen and then they all sat on the sofa and started talking. Of course Vic and Maya were trying to get Andy to know about peanut sex, but she didn't disclose it.

Maya: "But that's not fair. In this room besides you, Ingrid and Carina also know sex, we want to know too"

Carina: "I can't say anything" she said, covering her mouth with her hands.

Maya: "Even with sex will I be able to get information?"

Carina: "No. If they don't want to say it, I can't do it. I'm her doctor"

Vic: "It's useless to keep asking" she said resignedly. "Now is the time for gossip.. can we start to know something about Ingrid and Pruitt?"

Ingrid: "What do you want to know? What if we have sex?"

Vic: "Yes!"

Andy: "They have sex, Robert once caught them in the living room half naked"

Ingrid: "And it was embarrassing"

Andy: "Robert was traumatized" she replied laughing.

Carina: "When it comes to talking about certain things, Robert is embarrassed. When Andy asked me about pregnant sex, he wanted to disappear at that moment"