Chapter 27

When Andy opened the front door, something unexpected was found in front of her. Since they would have the evening just for them she thought she would find Robert waiting for her to have sex but it didn't. The table was set for two with candles, the lights were dim, and Robert was finishing cooking. Robert heard the front door close and turned to Andy.

Robert: "Hey, you've come"

Andy: "Hey"

Robert: "Why that face? Don't you like what I have prepared?"

Andy: "I like it, I just didn't expect all this. Here I am.. I was thinking of going home and having sex"

Robert: "Andy.." he walked over to her and put his arms around her hips. "I don't want it to be just sex, I want to love you and I want you to feel loved"

Andy, not knowing what to say, kissed him.

Robert: "To start I prepared a relaxing bath for you"

Andy: "And do I have to do it alone or will you join me?"

Robert: "I prepared it for you, but if you want, I'll join you"

Andy: "I want you to join me"

Robert: "Ok. In the meantime, you go, I'll join you in a very short time"

When Andy walked into the bathroom, everything was ready and perfect. Robert had lit the candles he had placed all along the edge of the tub and had prepared the hot water with Andy's favorite bubble bath. She undressed and immersed herself in the hot water waiting for Robert. He, who was in the kitchen, turned off all the stoves, sorted out the last few things, and then joined Andy. Robert undressed, joined Andy in the tub, sitting down behind her and hugged her.

Andy: "Now that you're here it's much better. Would you really have let me take this bath by myself?"

Robert: "Yes, I thought you wanted a moment of your own to relax"

Andy: "Thanks for thinking that, but I prefer to do it with you" she was leaning against Robert's chest and she was relaxing. "Can I ask you something?"

Robert: "You can ask me anything you want"

Andy: "Why did you and my dad meet? Did something happen? You've been behaving strangely since yesterday"

Robert: "Nothing happened, don't worry. I just had to talk to him about something.."

Andy: "What did you have to talk to him about?"

Robert: "I can't tell you, in a few days you'll find out"

Andy: "But I want to know now"

Robert: "This is not the time. Our little girl must also be present. It's a surprise for both of us"

Andy: "You're making me even more curious like this"

Robert: "Don't think about it now"

Andy got up slightly to change her position and sit on top of him. "Let's see if I can get you to talk this way" she said before kissing him and taking his penis in her hand.

Andy's hand was moving slowly up and down along Robert's length and he started moaning.

Robert: "You won't be able to make me say anything"

Andy: "Are you sure?" her movements became faster and she felt how Robert's erection was getting harder and harder.

Robert: "No.." and another moan of pleasure came out of his mouth. "Andy.. if you keep it up I.."