Chapter 43

Andy had returned to work and obviously Robert had assigned her to do desk work so that she and the baby were always safe. Andy had tried to rebel, but without success. Vic then took the opportunity to get Andy to help with the wedding preparations. One afternoon after the shift, Vic, Andy, Maya, Camilla and Ingrid went to buy the baby girl's bridesmaid dress. That afternoon had been all dedicated to Camilla and she was very happy. Before entering a clothing store, the little girl wanted an ice cream and was satisfied. After they all finished their ice cream, they went in search of the dress for the little girl.

Camilla: "Aunt Vic, can I choose what I want?"

Vic: "Of course yes"

Camilla: "And can I try them all?" Vic nodded. "Oohh, good. So I want to start with those" she said pointing to some clothes she liked.

They took the baby's size clothes and then Ingrid and Vic helped Camilla put on her first dress while Maya and Andy sat outside the dressing room to wait.

Maya: "So.. how was it going back to work?"

Andy: "I'm glad to be back, but I have to stay at the desk and it's so boring"

Maya: "But you're helping Vic with the wedding"

Andy: "Yes, but in 2 months he will get married and I will have nothing else to do to pass the time"

Maya: "Maybe then you'll have to organize your wedding"

Andy: "Maybe.."

Maya: "Don't you want to marry Robert?"

Andy: "I'd like to marry Robert, but what if he doesn't want to? We never talked about marriage.."

Maya: "Don't be silly, I'm sure he'd be willing to marry you right now too. You live together, you are about to have another child.."

Andy: "I know, but we're fine with that too, no? I don't want to ruin what we have"

Maya: "Ok, ok, I understand"

Meanwhile, Camilla left the dressing room wearing her first dress. It was a lavender princess dress, a mandatory color for Vic, with lots of glitter and a princess crown on her head. Andy seeing her daughter was moved and the child went to her mother.

Camilla: "Why are you crying? You do not like it?"

Andy: "You look beautiful" she said, kissing the baby on the forehead.

Camilla: "I like it too, but I don't color"

Vic: "Lavender is a beautiful color"

Camilla: "No, I don't like it. Are you sure Aunt Vic I can't choose another color? I don't want to be like Mom and Aunt Maya" she said giving Vic puppy eyes.

Vic: "And what color would you like?"

Camilla: "Pink"

Vic: "Ok, you can have the pink dress"

Camilla: "Thank you Aunt Vic" she said as she hugged him.

Ingrid: "You let yourself be convinced easily"

Vic: "When she makes those puppy eyes I can't resist"

Ingrid: "Nobody resists"

Andy: "This is how she manages to convince Robert to do whatever she wants"

Ingrid: "Robert would do anything for you two" she replied to Andy with a wink.

Camilla tried many other dresses in the end she had chosen a pink princess one that had a small belt with heart-shaped glitter and of course the princess crown. They had spent most of the afternoon in that shop and had a great time. When you leave the shop, everyone has gone home. When Andy, Camilla, and Ingrid got home, they found Robert and Pruitt finishing making dinner. Camilla ran to Robert and he picked her up.