Chapter 55

X: "Does Robert want to make the proposal?"

Vic and Luke turned at the same time and saw the person who heard them.

Vic: "Shit!" she told her as soon as she realized it was Andy who had heard them.

Andy: "So it's true? Does Robert want to ask me to marry me? When?"

Vic: "Yes, it's true, he wants to propose to you, but.. we won't tell you when he's going to do it"

Andy: "But I want to know to be ready"

Luke: "Andy.. you shouldn't know. Robert has been thinking a lot about how to ask you to marry him, please don't ruin his plan. Vic and I won't tell him that you know about the proposal, but we won't tell you what he has in mind. When we talked about it today he was so happy, and I hadn't seen him so happy in years. He has been waiting to ask you to marry him until now because he loves you and he has been waiting for you to be ready too. You have been through a lot and now you are happy together. So.." Andy had tears in her eyes. "Ohh.. I didn't mean to make you cry, sorry"

Andy: "It's not your fault, it's these stupid hormones" she said, wiping her tears. "Anyway I understand, I'll wait for that moment and he won't know that I know"

Vic: "So don't ask any more questions"

Andy: "Okay"

When Andy got back to Robert, she sat on the couch and snuggled up to Robert as he held her in his arms.

Robert: "Are you okay?" he asked her softly.

Andy: "I'm fine" she replied smiling. "I love you, osito"

Robert: "I love you too, osita" and he gave her a tender kiss.

They spent the whole evening together, Luke and Robert offered to make dinner while the girls continued to chat. After they finished dinner, Robert went to put the baby to bed and then went downstairs to everyone else when Ingrid, Pruitt and Rex got home as well. As soon as the dog entered the house, he went directly to Camilla's room and went to sleep at the end of her bed with her. Ingrid and Pruitt joined the guys on the sofa and asked how their day was.

Ingrid: "Did you have a nice day?"

All: "Yes"

Andy: "The girls and I relaxed all day"

Maya: "It's been a long time since we three had such a day"

Ingrid: "Wasn't Cami with you?"

Robert: "Cami came with me and Luke. Andy didn't feel well this morning and then that way she could spend time with Maya and Vic without worrying about the baby"

Pruitt: "You did well" then he turned to Andy. "Are you better now?"

Andy: "I'm fine, it was just a little morning sickness"

Vic: "But the best part of the day was when Luke and Robert came home dressed up as princesses" she laughed.

Ingrid: "Ohhh, Cami managed to convince you Luke to be a princess too!"

Luke: "Yeah. Today she managed to convince me to have everything she wanted"

Robert: "I warned you that it was impossible to say no"

Andy: "You should learn to tell her no, otherwise she will always get everything she wants and she will be spoiled"

Luke: "Well.. she knows how to convince you really well and then she is our only granddaughter for now"