Chapter 52

The next morning, Andy woke up and was puzzled as to why she was in bed. The last thing she remembered was that she snuggled up to Robert when they were in the garden and then nothing more. As Andy tried to figure out how she ended up in bed, Robert woke up too.

Robert: "Good morning"

Andy: "Good morning" she replied kissing him.

Robert: "How long have you been awake?"

Andy: "Recently, but.. how did I get to bed last night? I swear I don't remember"

Robert: "I took you to bed after you fell asleep. There was no need to sleep all night in the garden, the bed is much more comfortable"

Andy: "Oh, I didn't notice and yes, you're right, the bed is much more comfortable"

Robert: "Are you hungry?"

Andy: "Yes" she replied placing his hand over Robert's which was on her belly.

Robert: "So I'm going to make breakfast and then we get ready to go to the station. Last night I promised Cami that she would come to the station for lunch"

Andy: "Wait a few more minutes before you go, I like it when you put your hands on your stomach even if you don't see much. It's a good feeling that I've never experienced with Cami.. I was alone.."

Robert: "Now you are no longer alone, I'm here with you" he replied giving her a tender kiss on the head.

After a few more minutes in that position, they got up and Robert went to make breakfast for both of them. While they were having breakfast, Camilla called them because she wanted to say good morning to her parents before they went to work. In addition, Camilla told them what she had done the night before with her grandparents and before closing the phone she said that she was looking forward to lunch time to spend some time with them at the station. After they finished breakfast, they changed and went to the station. Although Andy had recently had breakfast at home, once he got to the station he ate again. Robert had made her a fruit smoothie and when she sat down at the table with everyone else, Andy sat on his lap and Robert put his hands on her belly. While they were talking about the weekend party at Andy's and Robert's house, the alarm went off and everyone had to go except Andy. Since she had to stay at the reception, to be more comfortable, Andy was in Robert's office and had left the door open so that if someone came in, she would see. Time was passing and she was getting very bored so she decided to call her father so that together with Ingrid and Camilla they would go to the station first. While he waited for their arrival, Andy started working on Robert's paperwork so when he returned he would have more time to devote to his cravings than he did. Andy was working when the station door opened and he heard her little girl's voice calling her.

Camilla: "Mommy?" she screamed as she walked in.

Andy: "I'm in dad's office" the little girl went to her. "Where are the grandparents?" she said as she picked up Camilla.

Camilla: "The grandfather is parking and the grandmother is waiting for him" she replied giving her mother a kiss on the cheek. "Where is dad?"

Andy: "He's out for a call, he should be back in a bit"

Camilla: "Oh, ok. So I play until he comes back"

Andy: "Dad put your toys in a basket in the bunk"

Camilla went to get her toys and then Ingrid and Pruitt also entered the station and went straight to Andy's. Ingrid had envelopes in her hand with everything needed to prepare lunch inside.