Chapter 88

In the days before leaving for their weekend, Andy packed their bags and put a lot of things inside even though he knew very well that those days the clothes wouldn't be much use. Since it was almost summer and the days were very hot, Andy and Robert had decided to spend those two days of vacation in a small house near the sea.

Robert: "Andy, stop putting things in and out of the suitcase"

Andy: "I just don't want to forget anything"

Robert: "Are you afraid of forgetting some clothes you won't wear anyway?"

Andy: "Could be" she replied with a little laugh.

Robert: "I don't think we need a lot of clothes, we will spend most of our time without clothes.." he said as he hugged her from behind resting his head on her shoulder.

Andy: "There is also a beach near the house where we will be staying, we could take a walk at sunset"

Robert: "And I've already booked a table at a beach restaurant for tomorrow night"

Andy: "Then I'll have to look for a suitable dress to wear"

Robert: "No, you've already packed a lot of clothes for just two days"

Andy: "Ok, ok, okay. Now I close the suitcase and then we can go to sleep"

Robert: "Good. In the meantime I give the bottle to Alexander"

Andy finished tidying up the last few things while Robert gave Alexander the bottle and then put him to sleep in his crib. Andy and Robert then went to bed too and fell asleep. The next morning Andy and Robert woke up early, got ready, kissed their sleeping children and then said goodbye to Ingrid and Pruitt.

Andy: "Are you sure there are no problems if we leave Cami and Alexander with you for two days?"

Ingrid: "Absolutely not. You two need to spend some time alone" she replied with a wink at Andy. "Everything will be fine here. Vic, Maya, Carina, Luke, Travis and Frank will also come later. Cami told him to come and make a pajama party"

Pruitt: "That little girl knows very well how to convince them"

Robert: "It's true"

Ingrid: "Now go and enjoy"

Andy: "And if you need, call us"

Ingrid: "We'll only do it if we really need you" Andy and Robert nodded and then left the house.

The drive to the cottage by the beach didn't take long and when they arrived, both Andy and Robert were amazed at how beautiful the place was. The little house was secluded, but from the veranda they could see the sea and it was surrounded by a large well-kept garden. The interior of the house was very simple and welcoming and Robert brought their things to the room. Andy followed him and then tried to kick Robert out of the bedroom.

Robert: "Why are you sending me away?"

Andy: "Bacause.. I have to wear something"

Robert: "The gift from your cousin that you have hidden from me until now?"

Andy: "Exactly" she replied with a mischievous smile.

Robert: "I'll wait outside" Andy nodded and then closed the bedroom door.

The gift Michelle gave Andy was a very sheer and sexy white lace babydoll. Andy undressed, put on the babydoll with matching thong. Robert while waiting for Andy to be ready he undressed staying in his boxer shorts and just at the thought of what his wife could wear, he was getting aroused. As soon as Andy was ready, she slowly opened the door for Robert to re-enter the room. When Robert saw his wife dressed like that, he was speechless.