Chapter 29

Andy woke up and went to the bathroom to get ready for the day. While she was doing her usual morning routine, Robert joined her but he had a strange face. He was standing behind her and was rubbing his left cheek.

Andy: "What's going on?"

Robert: "Cami moved in bed and her hand suddenly came in her face and she woke me up" Andy laughed. "It's not funny"

Andy: "Not for you, but for me, yes" and she kept laughing.

Robert: "You have no idea how strong that little girl is"

Andy: "Oh, I know, trust me. Since she was a child, she always moved a lot while she slept and many times she hit me"

Robert was smiling. "Small but strong like her mother"

Andy: "Hey, I'm not small, I'm just a little short"

Robert: "And I love you"

Andy: "I love you too" she turned to him and kissed him.

Robert picked her up and sat her on the sink and then put his hands under Andy's shirt and started stroking her everywhere while she let out a slight moan of pleasure.

Andy: "Robert.." she said pulling their lips away for a moment. "The door.. lock it"

Robert: "Wait.. are you sure you want to do it here when our daughter is sleeping a few steps away?"

Andy: "Sure, just be slow.. a quickie before she wakes up.." she said taking off her shirt.

Robert only walked away from her for a few seconds so he could lock the door and then got between Andy's legs. As Robert closed the door, Andy had completely undressed and when Robert approached her again she wrapped her legs around his hips.

As they continued to kiss, Andy pulled Robert's boxers down, thus releasing Robert's erection. He then picked her up and they entered the shower and, without ever losing contact with their lips, they opened the water and Robert put Andy with his back against the wall and then entered her.

Robert's movements were immediately fast and both were panting in each other's ear getting even more excited. When Andy was close to orgasm, in order not to scream too much, she bit Robert's shoulder and let herself go to his pleasure, followed shortly after by Robert too. They kept panting after their orgasms as they looked intensely into each other's eyes with their foreheads together and smiled. Calmly Robert put Andy back on the ground.

Andy: "I like to start the day like this"

Robert: "Me too and.. this is how we will start all our days"

Andy: "We should finish her the same way.." she said flirtatiously as she stroked his chest.

Robert: "I agree" he said kissing her.

After they washed, they came out of the shower wearing their towels and Robert after getting dressed came out of the bathroom and went to wake up the baby while Andy dressed calmly. Camilla woke up quickly and together with Robert they prepared breakfast waiting for Andy. After having breakfast, they prepared the little girl and took her with them to the station. They hadn't taken her to kindergarten because it was better if she had a bandaged ankle under their control for a few days and she couldn't stay with her grandfather because he had gone on another trip with Reggie. When they arrived, everyone noticed the little girl and started asking questions. They had all worried about what had happened and were a little angry with Andy and Robert for not saying right away that the child was hurt. Each of them had made themselves available for Camilla to do whatever she wanted.