Chapter 110

Andy and Samantha were in the hospital for another day and then it was finally time to go home. Robert, after having breakfast with his children, left the house and went to the hospital to see Andy and Samantha so that he could take them home.

Robert: "Good morning" he said kissing his wife. "Are you ready to go home?" he asked as he picked up Samantha. "Good morning to you too, little footballer" he said, giving his daughter a tender kiss.

Andy: "Yes, we're ready" she replied smiling. "Are Cami and Alexander awake yet?"

Robert: "Yes. I had breakfast with them before coming here"

Andy: "Okay. I can't wait to be home"

Robert: "You'll be there soon" he replied with a smile.

Robert passed Samantha to Andy so he could get his wife and daughter's things and then they went home. Meanwhile at home Camilla and Alexander were drawing together for their mother and Camilla couldn't wait to see her little sister again.

Camilla: "Grandma, can we also make a chocolate cake?"

Ingrid: "Is the cake for your mother or for you?"

Camilla: "Obviously for me" Ingrid laughed.

Ingrid: "I thought so. How about we prepare the cake slowly this afternoon? Your mom and little sister will be home soon"

Camilla: "Okay" she replied, going back to drawing with Alexander.

After a few minutes Andy and Robert arrived home and when Alexander and Camilla saw their mother, they immediately ran to her to hug her. Andy lowered herself to the level of his children and held them close to her.

Camilla: "From now on will you always stay at home?"

Andy: "Yeah"

Camilla: "And dad too?"

Andy: "Dad will continue to stay at home for a while too, but in a few months he will go back to work"

Camilla: "And you too?"

Andy: "Not soon like dad, but yes, then I'll go back to work too"

Camilla: "Okay"

While Camilla then approached her father to greet her little sister, Alexander instead wanted to be in his mother's arms. Ingrid and Pruitt also approached them and, after saying goodbye to Andy, they approached Robert and Samantha.

Camilla: "Mom, look what my little brother and I have done for you" she said giving her the drawing.

Andy: "It's beautiful, thank you" she replied with a big smile and then kissed both Camilla and Alexander on the cheek.

Alexander: "Mom" he said pointing first to the drawing and then to himself.

Andy: "You were very good with your sister" she said as the boy cuddled up to his mother.

Ingrid: "Is everything okay?" she asked as she picked Samantha up in her arms.

Andy: "Yeah, I just need to rest in my comfortable bed. The bed in the hospital was very uncomfortable"

Robert: "Then you should go and rest"

Andy: "I'll do it later, now I want to spend some time with them while Samantha sleeps"

Robert: "Okay"

Pruitt: "Ingrid and I have to go out soon, do you need anything?"

Camilla: "Grandma, remember the things to make chocolate cake"