Chapter 97

Andy's pregnancy was going well, Robert was always ready to satisfy any desire she had and until then they had managed to keep the secret. Andy and Robert thought they'd been able to keep it a secret, but Ingrid had noticed, but she hadn't said anything. Ingrid had found her mint wrappers in the house, she'd noticed that Andy ate a lot more and more often, and she'd also noticed that Andy was more emotional than usual. Andy was in the kitchen one morning looking for mint chocolates when Ingrid arrived.

Ingrid: "Good morning, are you looking for something?"

Andy: "Good morning" she replied turning to Ingrid. "Um.. I'm looking.." she was thinking about what to say to Ingrid, but she couldn't think of anything.

Ingrid: "If you're looking for mint chocolates, they're in that jar" she said, pointing to the jar where the mint chocolates were.

Andy: "Oh, thanks"

Ingrid: "How long are you and Robert going to keep the secret?"

Andy: "Do you know?" she asked amazed.

Ingrid: "It's impossible not to notice. You eat mint chocolates, you are always very hungry, you are more emotional and you are much more radiant" she replied smiling.

Andy: "We wanted to wait a little longer. Before we tell anyone, we need to tell Cami. Robert and I have decided to tell Cami after I have my third month ultrasound"

Ingrid: "It's only right that you tell Cami first. When will the third month begin?"

Andy: "In a week" she replied putting a hand on the little belly that was starting to grow.

Ingrid: "Ok" she replied with a smile. "I won't even tell your father" Andy nodded. "And when you and Robert tell us, I'll pretend to be surprised"

Andy: "Thanks" she replied hugging Ingrid.

Ingrid: "Is everything going well?"

Andy: "Everything is going well" she answered with a big smile.

The conversation between Ingrid and Andy was interrupted by Robert who had joined them together with Alexander. The baby went into her mother's arms and she cuddled him a bit. Ingrid said goodbye to Andy, Robert and Alexander and then she and Pruitt took Rex out for a bit. Andy didn't say anything to Robert about the conversation he had just now with Ingrid and together they were thinking of a nice way to break the news to Camilla.

Robert: "We could have a little sleepover at the weekend and then talk to her"

Andy: "Sounds like a great idea to me" she replied giving her husband a kiss.

Robert: "I always have great ideas" both he and Andy laughed. "When do you have the appointment with Carina?"

Andy: "In a week. Should we leave Alexander with our parents or do we take him with us?"

Robert: "We can take him with us, he's so small and I'm sure he won't say anything" Andy nodded.

That week when Camilla was at home she tried to teach her little brother to walk, but instead he still preferred to crawl. Alexander enjoyed following her sister a lot and while he crawled to follow her, he called her constantly. Whenever Alexander managed to reach his sister he would sit up, clap his hands and smile big. Camilla approached her little brother every time and gave him a kiss on the cheek. Alexander and Camilla loved spending time together and Andy and Robert often goofed off to watch their children play together. Camilla sometimes told little stories she invented to her little brother and Alexander always cuddled up to her sister to listen to those stories.