Chapter 90

Although Camilla had slept peacefully all night, when she woke up she was agitated and thought she would fail during the play in kindergarten.

Robert: "You have to be quiet, everything will be fine" he said hugging and cuddling her baby. "Now let's go have breakfast and I'll make you whatever you want"

Camilla: "Will you make me pancakes?"

Robert: "Yes. Do we also put the chocolate chips in it?"

Camilla: "Yesss"

Andy: "Hey, I want pancakes too" she said as she still had her eyes closed.

Camilla: "If you want them, you have to wake up"

Andy: "I'm awake" she replied opening her eyes. "Good morning to both of you"

Camilla: "Good morning mom" she replied approaching her mother to give her a kiss on the cheek. "My little brother is waking up too" she said pointing to Alexander that she had started to move and Camilla approached him.

Robert: "Good morning osita" he said giving her a kiss and Andy then snuggled up to Robert.

They both then stopped to look at their children and smiled. Alexander had woken up and Camilla was waving teddy bears in front of him and the baby was laughing.

Robert: "I love to see them like this, they are very sweet"

Andy: "That's true" she replied with a smile.

Robert: "I'm going to prepare breakfast"

Camilla: "I'm coming to help you"

Andy: "I breastfeed Alexander and then as soon as he's finished we come to you"

Robert and Camilla went downstairs to make breakfast while Andy took Alexander to feed him. In the kitchen Robert and Camilla were preparing the dough for the pancakes and after a few minutes Ingrid and Pruitt also arrived. When Andy finished breastfeeding, Alexander went downstairs with the baby and they all ate breakfast together. After they finished having breakfast, they all got ready and then headed to Camilla's kindergarten. As soon as the child arrived in kindergarten, she went to the teacher so that she could prepare for the play. Meanwhile, Andy, Robert, Ingrid and Pruitt took a tour inside the kindergarten where various drawings and other small works that the children had done during the year had been placed. In many drawings Camilla had drawn her family and around the people she had also put many hearts. Andy and Robert also met Nathalie and then all together they went to sit in front of the stage where within a few minutes the children's play would begin. During the play Andy was moved several times and in the end Robert was also moved.

Robert: "Our little girl was very good" he said still moved.

Andy: "That's true" she replied wiping her tears.

During the course of the play Andy had held Alexander in her arms so that he wouldn't cry and then when he fell asleep she put him in the stroller. At the end of the play the children went to their parents and Camilla ran into her father's arms.

Camilla: "You were right dad, everything went well" she said hugging her father.

Robert: "I told you that everything would be fine and you were very good" he replied giving a big kiss on the cheek of his daughter.

Andy: "Dad is right, you were very good" she replied smiling and then she too gave a big kiss on the cheek of her daughter.

Camilla: "Have you also seen my drawings and everything I have done?"