Chapter 96

Since no one was home, she changed into something sexy and waited for Robert to come home. Andy to provoke Robert had sent him a photo of how she was waiting for him at home, but when he got home he didn't find it as she had told him she was waiting for him. Andy while waiting for Robert had fallen asleep on the sofa so when Robert saw her, he approached her, took a blanket and put it on her.

Andy: "Robert?" she said opening her eyes.

Robert: "I just arrived. Do you want to go to bed and rest?"

Andy: "I don't feel like getting up and that wasn't what I wanted when you got home" she said starting to cry.

Robert: "Hey, don't cry, it's okay"

Andy: "No, it's not all right. I wore these things especially for you, I wanted to be sexy and.. and instead you found me asleep on the sofa"

Robert: "So what? The shift has been tiring for both of you, especially for you who are pregnant" he said taking her in her arms. "I don't care if I found you sleeping" he said giving her a tender kiss. "Now I'll take you to the room so you can rest more comfortably"

Andy: "And you will stay with me?"

Robert: "Yes" he replied as he got up from the sofa and then picked her up and carried her to the room.

Andy: "I love you osito"

Robert: "I love you too osita"

They both got into bed and Andy fell asleep in Robert's arms. It had been an hour since Andy and Robert fell asleep and she woke up craving her husband. She took off the clothes she was wearing and then she started kissing her husband by running a hand down his chest and then putting that hand inside Robert's boxers. He let out a moan of pleasure as Andy stroked his penis. As Andy kept touching him, Robert took off his boxers and Andy straddled him. Andy took hold of Robert's penis and then made it inside her. She started rocking back and forth and moans of pleasure started coming out of both of their mouths. Andy's hands were resting on Robert's chest, while Robert had his hands on Andy's hips. As they moaned they looked into each other's eyes and then Robert reversed the positions. Andy started running her hands down Robert's back and as she felt the pleasure growing more and more, she dug her nails into Robert's skin and moaned louder and louder. Both Andy and Robert were going overboard and after a few more thrusts from Robert, both let themselves go to the pleasure of orgasm. Robert then lay down next to his wife and hugged her.

Andy: "I'm hungry" Robert laughed.

Robert: "What would you like?"

Andy: "I don't know, I'm fine with anything"

Robert: "Okay. Then I'm going to the kitchen to get you something" Andy nodded and Robert got out of bed.

Robert put on a pair of sweatpants and then went to the kitchen to get something for Andy. While he was getting food for Andy, Ingrid, Pruitt and Alexander went home.

Ingrid: "Are you that hot?" she told her son about her since he was wearing only a pair of pants and no shirt.

Robert: "No, but.." Ingrid laughed.

Ingrid: "Don't be embarrassed, we all know why you're so scantily clad" Robert shook his head.

Robert: "Yeah.." he answered passing a hand on his head and then he took Alexander in his arms. "I'll take it to Andy's and then we'll all go downstairs in a while"

Ingrid: "Take your time, Pruitt and I weren't here for lunch today"

Robert: "Oh, okay. See you later then" he said also taking some food for Andy and then going together with Alexander to her.