Chapter 13

Andy couldn't remember anything and since she was on top of Robert, he was shirtless he thought they had sex and decided to wake him up.

Andy: "Robert.. wake up"

Robert: "mmmhhh.. it's still early"

Andy: "Wake up!" she said patting him on the chest as she continued to stand on top of him.

Robert: "Do you think this is the way to wake people up?"

Andy: "Tell me what happened? I don't remember anything"

Robert: "Nothing happened"

Andy: "I'm half naked, you have your hands under my shirt.."

Robert was about to answer her but Camilla entered the room and Andy quickly moved from above her. Robert stood next to her.

Camilla: "Good morning" she said rubbing her eyes and getting on the bed, putting herself between the two.

Robert: "Why are you already awake? It's still a bit early to go to kindergarten"

Camilla: "I was not sleepy" then she turns to her mother. "Mommy why are you wearing dad's shirt?"

Andy: "Right question.."

Robert: "When she came home last night she couldn't find her pajamas and she took my shirt"

Camilla: "Ok"

Robert: "What do you think if we let mum sleep a little longer and in the meantime I prepare breakfast for you and we call grandpa so she takes you to kindergarten?"

Camilla: "Won't you take me there?"

Robert: "I'll come and pick you up at lunchtime"

Camilla: "Okay, let's go have breakfast"

Camilla got out of bed, Robert got up, put on a sweatshirt and went to prepare the baby's breakfast while Andy tried to get back to sleep.

While Camilla was having breakfast, Robert called Pruitt asking him if he could take the child to kindergarten and after a short time Pruitt came to pick up the child. After Pruitt and Camilla left the house, Robert went back to Andy. He went back to bed with him and hugged her.

Andy: "Tell me what I did? I really don't remember anything and I don't know why I'm so little dressed"

Robert: "Do you really want to know?"

Andy: "Yeah, did I do something that stupid?"

Robert: "Nothing so stupid, don't worry. You just tried every possible way to have sex with me"

Andy: "Really? And haven't we done it?"

Robert: "You stood in your underwear in front of me and no, we didn't. You drank a little too much and I would never have taken advantage of you"

Andy: "Anyone else would have taken advantage of it, I think all those men who approached me wanted just that, but you didn't"

Robert: "I'm not them"

Andy: "You're better than them" she said as he looked him straight in the eye. "So I took off my dress in front of you and you put your shirt on me?"

Robert: "Exactly"

Andy: "What else have I done?"

Robert: "You kissed me and yes, for a moment I was there"