Chapter 18

Doctor: "Time of death 00:46"

These were the words Andy heard as she walked into Robert's room and started crying as she collapsed to the floor. She couldn't believe it had really happened, she had just lost the man she loved. How could she go home and tell their little girl that her father would no longer be with them? The room around her began to spin and she no longer understood what was happening. Luke walked in and tried to console Andy with no success. Andy was crying and talking but Luke couldn't understand what she was saying and then she walked over to Robert's body.

Andy: "Why did you do it? This is not fair, you had to continue living for us. I promised to tell you every day that I loved you but now I can't do it anymore. You promised our little girl that you would always be with us, but it won't be like that anymore. I am so angry that you are dead, I hate you for it but I will always continue to love you"

The nurses were supposed to take Robert's body away but Andy didn't want to leave him. Luke eventually managed to get Andy to let them take Robert away from her and take her home.

Andy: "How can I tell Cami he's dead? I can not"

Luke: "I know, it's hard, but you have to tell her"

Andy: "And the funeral? What should be done? How should it be organized? I've never organized a funeral"

Luke: "Now don't think about it, I'll take care of that"

Andy when she arrived in front of her door did not want to enter, did not want to give that bad news to the child. She finally took courage and went into the house. Camilla ran into her arms and was looking for her father, but he wasn't there.

Camilla: "Where is Dad? He's coming?"

Andy: "He's not here"

Camilla: "Where is he?"

Andy: "Let's sit on the sofa, I have to tell you something"

In the distance Andy could hear a voice calling to her. "Andy.. And .." she looked around her but there was no one, he did not understand where that voice came from and he could not understand who she was from. That voice kept calling her. "Andy.. Andy.."

Camilla: "What do you have to tell me mommy?"

Andy: "I have to tell you something about dad.. he is.."

The voice kept calling her. "Andy.. Andy.."

Andy got up from the sofa leaving her daughter there and started walking around the house looking for the person who was calling her, but there was no one in the house apart from her and the child. Everything revolved around her while that voice of her kept repeating her name and then she heard someone touching her shoulder, she turned around but there was no one. She kept wandering around the house and then she felt shake. She opened her eyes and saw that it was Robert of her who was touching and calling her.

Andy: "Robert?"

Robert: "It's me"

Andy: "Am I dreaming? Are you alive?"

Robert: "You are not dreaming. I'm right here in front of you"

Andy: "But I saw your body, you were.."

Robert: "That was just a nightmare"

Andy: "What if this is a dream?"

Robert: "Come closer and give me a kiss so you realize you're not dreaming"