Chapter 32

The next morning, before leaving, Andy and Robert had breakfast with Ingrid.

Robert: "Are you sure mom that the house is free?"

Andy: "Which house?"

Ingrid: "The house is all yours and for dinner tonight you will be guests in Uncle Karl's restaurant" then she turns to Andy. "I'm sure you will like the place, but I can't tell you more"

Robert: "Thank you mom"

Ingrid: "Also.. I made you lunch so you don't have to think about it and you will have more time to have fun" she said with a wink at Andy.

Robert: "Mom!"

Ingrid: "We are all adults and we all know what you are going to do today. So.. now get out of this house and have fun. You both know how I would like to have another grandchild and you know how"

Andy was very amused. "Message received"

Robert and Andy set off to the lake house. It was a large family home where they gathered for parties and on any other occasion when there was something to celebrate. During the periods when it was not used by the family, that house was rented and every person who went there was fascinated by the magnificent view of the lake. The drive hadn't taken long, Andy was enjoying the scenery looking out the window, but Robert was worried about something.

Andy: "Is there something wrong?"

Robert: "Are we sure it was a good idea to leave Cami copr all day?"

Andy: "Is that really what's bothering you?" Robert nodded. "There's nothing to worry about Robert. She is with your cousin along with other children. She was so happy last night and then there's your mother too"

Robert: "But you have just met the whole family, do you trust them to leave our little girl?"

Andy: "Robert.. they are your family"

Robert: "Our family"

Andy: "Here, exactly. They are our family, why shouldn't I trust them? They only met us yesterday and yet when I talked to them it seemed that we had always been together"

Robert: "Ok, ok. Do you think it is appropriate to call to find out if everything is ok?"

Andy: "If something wasn't right, they would have called already. Now relax" she said placing a hand on Robert's leg.

Robert: "But can we at least call her later, even just for a small greeting?"

Andy: "What if I told you that I agree with your mother to send us some photos later?"

Robert: "Really?"

Andy: "Yes. I figured that somehow you wanted to know what Cami was doing, so I talked to her"

Robert: "Thank you"

After a short time they arrived at the lake house and Andy was really impressed with the landscape. It was a large villa by the lake with a very large garden and was isolated from the rest of the houses that were in the surroundings.

Andy: "Ok, this place is wonderful" she said as she stared at the lake.

Robert hugged her from behind. "No, you are wonderful"

Andy: "I love you"

Robert: "I love you too"

Andy turned around and they started kissing. At first it was a sweet kiss, but slowly things started to heat up more and more. Robert took Andy by the hand and they went inside. Andy didn't have time to look around because Robert threw himself back on her lips. They continue to maintain their contact as they moved into the first bedroom they found. Each other started unbuttoning their shirts and within seconds the shirts were at their feet. Andy stroked Robert's chest until he found the button on his trousers which he immediately undid. Meanwhile, Robert took care of taking off her bra and threw it on the floor. Robert took a few steps back and, holding Andy close, they fell onto the bed. Andy was on top of Robert and he, as they continued to kiss, stroked her back and then reversed the positions. Robert started kissing Andy on the neck going lower and lower. He took Andy's breasts in his hands and with his mouth he dedicated himself to one breast and then to the other while Andy moaned more and more and wriggled under him. While he continued to kiss every inch of her skin, with his hands he managed to take off the rest of the clothes she was wearing leaving her completely naked under him. He then started kissing the inside of her thigh and then put her leg on his shoulder and did the same thing with the other leg. He started pleasuring her by teasing her clitoris as Andy screamed more and more with pleasure. She licked it down her slit and Andy clung to the sheet under her and panted urging Robert to continue what he was doing. Robert kept teasing her clitoris with his tongue and put two fingers inside her, moving them in and out, causing Andy more and more pleasure. He felt Andy was close to having his orgasm and intensified his movements until Andy indulged in her pleasure screaming Robert's name. Robert then stopped but she told him to continue.