Chapter 135

It was Saturday morning and Samantha had woken up very early because she was a little nervous about the arrival of Mark and his family. Samantha, after getting out of bed, went into the living room and turned on the tv. Andy heard someone turn on the tv and since Robert was still sleeping, she got out of bed to go and see who of her children had already gotten up. When Andy saw that it was Samantha who had already woken up, she was very surprised.

Andy: "How come you woke up already? You're usually the last one to wake up"

Samantha: "I'm not sleepy" she replied, cuddling up to her mother.

Andy: "Aren't you sleepy or a little nervous about today?"

Samantha: "Yes, well.. maybe that's why"

Andy: "You have to calm down, everything will be fine" she replied, giving a tender kiss on the forehead of her daughter. "You have nothing to worry about"

Samantha: "Are you really sure about that? My brother or sister might say something they shouldn't"

Andy: "I'm very sure when I tell you that everything will be fine. Cami and Alexander won't say anything, you know they would never say anything to embarrass you. Usually you're the one who talks too much" they both started laughing.

Samantha: "You're right, but I'll still blackmail them so I can be safer" Andy shook her head.

Andy: "What if for once you don't blackmail them and you enjoy this day?"

Samantha: "But it's fun to blackmail them and then this way they'll do everything I want"

Andy: "Alexander, Cami and Nico already do everything you ask of them without you blackmailing them. They do it because they love you and just want to see you happy"

Samantha: "You're right mom" she replied smiling. "Maybe this time I won't blackmail them, but if they say something they shouldn't, it will be worse for them"

Andy: "Okay. Can you help me prepare breakfast?"

Samantha: "Shall we make pancakes?"

Andy: "Yes, of course. Let's go"

Samantha: "And then I'll go and wake up my brother and the other two too"

Andy: "Okay"

Andy and Samantha went into the kitchen to prepare breakfast and Andy got all the ingredients to make pancake batter. Samantha weighed the sugar and flour and put them in a bowl and then Andy added the other ingredients. Once the dough was made, Andy started cooking the pancakes and Samantha immediately ate the first one that was cooked. While Andy then continued to cook the other pancakes, Samantha first went to wake up her brother and then Camilla and Nicolas. After Samantha woke up Alexander, Nicolas and Camilla, she also went to wake up her father. Robert was already awake, but when he heard that Samantha had entered the room, he pretended to be asleep. Samantha slowly approached her father and then started tapping on her father's arm to wake him up. Robert, continuing to keep his eyes closed, suddenly grabbed his daughter to drag her onto the bed and started tickling her.

Samantha: "Were you awake yet?" she asked as she continued to laugh.

Robert: "Yes, but I pretended to be asleep"

Samantha: "Ohh, you cheated" Robert nodded. "Then there will be one less pancake for you"

Robert: "Did you and mom make pancakes?"

Samantha: "Yes and if you don't get up quickly, we will finish everything" she replied running away into the kitchen and Robert started laughing.