Chapter 116

After leaving their private island, Andy and Robert were taken to the airport so they could fly home. Since it was still early before their flight left, Andy and Robert took a little tour of the center of that small town so they could buy some presents for their children. During the trip Andy and Robert slept and only woke up when the plane was about to land in Seattle. Before leaving, Andy had written a message to his father about the time they would arrive so that he would pick them up at the airport. Once they landed, they took their bags and then looked for Pruitt. He was waiting for them near the airport entrance and when Andy and Robert saw him, they went over to him.

Pruitt: "Welcome back. Have you traveled well?"

Andy: "Yes" she replied with a smile. "The children?"

Pruitt: "They are at home with Ingrid, Travis, Frank, Vic, Maya and Carina"

Robert: "Are they all in our house?" Pruitt nodded. "Did Samantha drive you to despair?"

Pruitt: "She acted like she used to"

Andy: "I hope she didn't do too much damage"

Pruitt: "Don't worry. Travis and Frank had a great time with her and Alexander. Cami, on the other hand, spent a day together with Vic, Maya, Carina and Clarissa and she was very happy about it"

Andy: "It's better this way" she replied smiling.

Pruitt: "Did your vacation go well?"

Robert: "Very well" he replied with a big smile and Pruitt nodded.

When they got home, Camilla and Alexander ran to their parents while Samantha crawled after them. Andy and Robert leaned down and wrapped their three children in a tight hug.

Camilla: "We missed you"

Andy: "You too" she said giving a big kiss on her daughter's cheek as Robert picked up both Samantha and Alexander.

Camilla: "Where have you been? Did you bring us a present?"

Robert: "We've been to an island and yes, we have a little present for you" he replied smiling.

Travis: "Is there a present for everyone?"

Andy: "No, we just took something for our kids, we didn't have much time to go around, we were on a private island" she replied with a big smile.

Travis: "You must have had a lot to do" he replied with a wink at Andy as Robert was getting presents for the children.

Andy: "Well.. we had a lot of fun" everyone laughed.

Vic: "Have you taken precautions or will we see you pregnant again in a while?"

Andy: "There won't be another baby"

Robert joined his wife so they could give their children the presents they had bought for them. For Camilla they had taken a necklace with a pendant in the shape of a fish, for Alexander a soft toy in the shape of a fish while for Samantha a ball of soft toys where fish were drawn. They had decided to get something with fish for all their children because they had also seen a lot of colorful fish during their vacation.

Camilla: "It's beautiful. Thank you mom and dad" she said hugging her parents.

Robert: "Now turn around so I'll put it on you" Camilla nodded and she turned around so that Robert could put the necklace on her.

Andy: "Do you like it?" asked his son about him.

Alexander: "Yes mom. This fish" she said and then made the sound of the fish.