Chapter 150

The next morning, after waking up, Camilla and Nicolas joined the rest of the family so they could all have breakfast together. While having breakfast, Camilla and Nicolas asked Samantha and Alexander how the previous day had gone and they, very quickly, told him what they had done. Once everyone finished breakfast, Camilla and Nicolas headed to the station while Andy and Robert drove Alexander and Samantha to school and then went to the station. For Nicolas it was the first day of work at the station and he felt quite nervous.

Camilla: "I know how you feel, it happened to me too"

Nicolas: "And how long does this take to pass?"

Camilla: "Until another newbie arrives at the station" she replied making fun of him.

Nicolas: "It's not funny"

Camilla: "Well.. yes, it is a little" she replied with a little laugh. "It's normal to feel this way, but I'm sure it will get better soon. You know everyone so it will be easier"

Nicolas: "But it's precisely because I know everyone that it will be more difficult. I must not do anything wrong and I must always be perfect"

Camilla: "And that's where you're wrong. You don't have to be perfect, no one is. Everyone will always be very available to help you and explain things to you and one very important thing.. never enter dad's office without knocking"

Nicolas: "Why?"

Vic: "Because you might see things you don't want to see" she said as she placed her bag inside her locker and Nicolas had a confused face. "You did not understand, did you?" Nicolas shook his head. "Well.. let's see how I can tell you.. mmmhhhh.. then.. don't enter Robert's office without knocking because you might see him and Andy doing things, I don't know if you understand now" Nicolas had a rather shocked face while Camilla burst out laughing given Nicolas' reaction.

Nicolas: "Did you catch them at that moment?"

Vic: "Yes and these are things that are not easily forgotten" all three started laughing.

Nicolas: " I imagine" he replied, covering his eyes with his hands. "I'll remember anyway" Vic and Camilla nodded.

Vic: "Did your dad really assign Nico's locker away from yours?" Cami nodded. "That man will never change" Camilla laughed.

Camilla: "Maybe he could change his mind since Nico and I are married" she replied and then covered her mouth with her hands.

Vic: "Wait, wait, are you and Nico married?"

Camilla: "Yes and I still shouldn't have said it. This was something we would tell you later"

Vic: "But I'm aunt Vic, your favorite aunt, so talk"

Camilla: "We got married in secret during our holiday, Sammy and Alexander knew it"

Vic: "I can only imagine how Robert might have reacted"

Camilla: "Not well at first, but then he accepted it and.. I promised him that we would have a party together with all of you where Nico and I will exchange promises"

Vic: "I still can't believe what I heard. But I see you are very happy"

Nicolas: "We are very happy"

Camilla: "And I'll surprise you by telling you something else that dad did" Vic was really very intrigued. "He renovated the annex for me and Nico and now we live there"