Chapter 44

"Hello my love, you know that dress you tried on the other day looked really good on you and our little girl with that pink dress was really beautiful. You may have had fun with them yesterday, but I know you're waiting for me to be really happy. I don't like that our little girl is so close to that man, but very soon it will be just me, you and our little girl. I love you, Ryan"

Michelle had told Andy that Ryan had been spying on them these years, but she didn't think up to this point. Reading those words he started to be really afraid both for herself and for Camilla. Andy had remained motionless with that letter in hand and she had not noticed that Robert had woken up and had joined her in the kitchen. Robert had approached Andy and hugged her from behind, but Andy reacted badly.

Andy: "No, please leave me, don't hurt me" she was terrified.

Robert: "Hey, my love, it's me"

Andy: "Robert? Sorry.."

Robert: "What happened to react like that? I didn't want to scare you or hurt you"

Andy: "It's not your fault. A little while ago came this letter addressed to me and.. read" Andy passed the letter to Robert so that he could read it. "I'm scared. What if it hurts our little girl?"

Robert: "Nothing will happen to Cami or you, I promise you"

Andy: "He knows where we live and he's been spying on us all this time and I'm afraid he might do something against you too"

Robert: "You don't have to worry, you have to be calm for the baby too" he said as he hugged her again putting his hands on Andy's belly. "I am here with you and I will protect you. I promise you two will never be alone" Andy nodded as she placed her hands over Robert's.

Andy: "Later we should also tell your mother and my father"

Robert: "Yes, but we'll do it when Cami is playing and she can't hear what we say"

Andy: "Before this letter arrived I was preparing breakfast, I wanted to take it to bed, but now you're here"

Robert: "If you want I'll go back to bed, huh"

Andy: "No, no, now stay here or go wake Cami"

Robert: "I'm going to wake up Cami and then we'll help you finish making breakfast. But first.." he spun Andy and kissed her. "The good morning kiss was missing"

Robert then let Andy go and went to wake the baby while Andy continued to make breakfast. Very sweetly, Robert started waking Camilla, but she didn't want to open her eyes.

Robert: "Muñequita, wake up, it's time to get up"

Camilla: "Noo, I want to sleep"

Robert: "Don't you want to have breakfast with Mom and me before we go to work all day?"

Camilla: "Oh, yeah, I want to be with you now. What are you preparing for breakfast dad?"

Robert: "Me nothing, she is preparing everything for mom"

Camilla: "Really? Are you sure to have your mother prepare breakfast?"

Robert: "Don't worry, I taught her to cook"

Camilla: "Okay. Will you take me in your arms?" she said stretching her arms out to Robert.

Robert picked up his daughter and they went to Andy's in the kitchen. Camilla gave her mother a kiss on her cheek and then Robert sat her on the stool around the kitchen island. As soon as Andy finished making breakfast, she sat down with them and the three of them started eating together.