Chapter 92

The first day of school for Camilla, Anthony and Elias was approaching and one day, after Andy, Robert and Jack's shift was over, they all went to the mall together to start buying school supplies and Clarissa was going to buy something for herself because she thought it was time to step up with Jack. The children were having a lot of fun choosing the materials for the school and while they were choosing the last things, Clarissa took Andy aside to ask her something.

Clarissa: "I need your help"

Andy: "What's going on?"

Clarissa: "I think it's time to take a step forward with Jack and I'd like to buy something special. Can you make up an excuse with them and come with me?"

Andy: "Sure" she replied smiling. "I talk to Robert and then we go" Andy then walked over to Robert. "Can you and Jack monitor the children for a while?"

Robert: "Yes, why?"

Andy: "I have to take Clarissa to a place and the children, but especially Jack, can't come"

Robert: "Ok, I get it and.. I really don't want to know that my cousin and Jack are going to have sex" Andy laughed. "Will you buy something sexy too?"

Andy: "Maybe.. maybe you can find out tonight" she replied seductively. "See you later" she said while kissing her husband.

Andy then joined Clarissa and they headed to an underwear store. Clarissa did not really know what to buy, she had been a long time since she had bought something sexy and she too felt a little embarrassed. Andy noticed that Clarissa was a little embarrassed and tried to help her.

Andy: "Have you seen anything you like?"

Clarissa: "I don't know" she replied with a sigh. "What were you wearing when it happened with Robert? You don't have to answer if you don't want to, but I really have no idea what to buy"

Andy: "Well.. when it happened with Robert I was back home after a shift and I wasn't wearing anything sexy. I had the underwear I use at work and it certainly isn't very sexy, but Robert had planned a very romantic evening. When I got home that night he had prepared a hot bath just for me, of course we did it together and then the rest was very natural. Look for something that makes you feel good, I don't think what you wear will stay on you for a long time" both laughed.

Clarissa: "You're right, but I'm so afraid that something could go wrong"

Andy: "Everything will be fine" she replied giving her a wink.

Andy and Clarissa have been inside that shop for a while and in the end Clarissa was able to choose things. Meanwhile, Robert and Jack had taken the children for ice cream while their women would return. Camilla, Anthony and Elias were sitting on a bench eating their ice cream, while Jack and Robert were sitting on another bench and Robert was holding Alexander in his arms.

Robert: "What are your intentions with my cousin?" he asked in a threatening tone.

Jack: "I would like to live with her and her children. I really like Clarissa very much and I know that she is still not ready to move in with me, but I will wait" he replied a little fearfully.

Robert: "Don't make her or my nephews suffer, they have already suffered a lot over the years. Now they seem really happy, so I would like them to continue to be happy"

Jack: "She told me what happened and it's not my intention to make them suffer" Robert nodded.

Robert and Jack kept talking for a while and it seemed like they were becoming very close friends and shortly thereafter Clarissa and Andy joined them. Andy had the envelopes with the things Clarissa had bought so that Jack wouldn't suspect anything. When Robert saw all those envelopes he thought Andy had bought something too, but this time she hadn't bought anything. As they headed to the car, Robert asked his wife what he had bought.