Chapter 124

As always happened the night before a game, Samantha slept with her sister and was looking forward to the next day to go play soccer and then go to fast food for lunch. Samantha and Camilla woke up together and before getting out of bed, Camilla pampered her little sister a little.

Camilla: "Are you ready for today's game?"

Samantha: "Yes, I'm ready as always" Camilla gave a little laugh. "Are you sure Nico will be there?"

Camilla: "I'm sure, he promised you" Samantha nodded. "How about we go to breakfast? I think mom and dad are already in the kitchen"

Samantha: "Yes, but first we have to wake up Alexander"

Alexander: "I'm already awake" he said entering his sister's room.

Samantha: "Then let's go" she replied quickly getting up from the bed.

When Camilla, Samantha and Alexander arrived in the kitchen, Andy and Robert had just finished preparing breakfast. After everyone ate breakfast together, they got ready to go to the soccer field where Samantha's game was going to be held. As soon as they arrived at the soccer field, Samantha realized that Nicolas had already arrived and went to greet him.

Samantha: "You kept your promise"

Nicolas: "I always keep my promises and I'm ready to cheer for you" he replied smiling and Samantha nodded.

Samantha: "I have to go or I'll be late"

Nicolas: "Go, go, I'll see you later" he replied with a wink and then Camilla approached him. "Good morning Cami" he said giving her a kiss on the cheek.

Camilla: "Good morning Nico" she replied smiling. "But I'd like a real kiss" she replied getting closer to Nicolas even more.

Nicolas: "I know, but your parents are there" she replied pointing to Andy and Robert. "Above all there is your father" Camilla laughed and in the meantime Andy, Robert and Alexander approached the two of them.

Camilla: "Mom, can you tell him that he can kiss me even if you are there?"

Andy: "But of course you can kiss even if we're here" she replied with a wink at Camilla and Nicolas.

Robert: "Well, I don't agree"

Andy: "Robert, stop it, don't be jealous. Now let's go" she said taking her husband by the hand and they headed to the stands followed by Alexander.

Camilla: "Okay, now that my parents have moved away, can you give me a real kiss?"

Nicolas: "Yes, of course, come here" he replied, drawing her to him and then kissing her softly.

Holding hands, Nicolas and Camilla joined Andy, Robert and Alexander and waited for the game to start. During the match, Nicolas was very rooting for Samantha and she dedicated the second goal he had scored to him because he always dedicated the first to her father. When the game was over, Samantha changed very quickly and then joined her family.

Robert: "You did very well today too" he said taking his daughter in his arms.

Samantha: "Thanks dad" she replied giving him a kiss on the cheek as Andy took Samantha's bag.

Nicolas: "I'll take care of carrying it" he said to Andy taking the little girl's big bag.

Andy: "Thanks Nico" she answered with a smile.

Samantha: "Dad, Nico earns more points with that gesture" she said whispering in her father's ear and Robert gave a small laugh.

Robert: "Isn't he gaining all these points very quickly?" he answered his daughter as they walked to the car.