Chapter 139

Once all their children had gone to sleep, Andy and Robert went into their bedroom and closed the door and then pulled out their list to see what was left on it so their game night could start. At the beginning of that day Andy and Robert had made a special list where they had written down every sexual object they had at home. During the course of the day, however, many things had been eliminated from that list because they had made a bet and every time during that afternoon they had thought or done something so that both Samantha and Mark and Alexander and Grace were not always together and above all alone. Both Robert and Andy were very jealous of their children and they then realized it especially when they read what was left written on their list.

Robert: "There is practically nothing left written on this list"

Andy: "Yeah" she replied, sighing. "Maybe it was better not to bet"

Robert: "Well.. we didn't need all those things to have fun, with what's left we'll have a lot of fun" he replied looking at his wife in a very mischievous way.

Andy: "I guess you already have something in mind" Robert nodded.

Robert: "Before we start doing anything, there's one more thing to take off that list"

Andy: "What?"

Robert: "This" he said, pointing to the place where "vibrator" was written. "That's no use"

Andy: "Are you sure? It might be fun to use"

Robert: "Would you rather have that thing than me?"

Andy: "Absolutely not, but.." she distanced herself from her husband a bit and while she was doing that she also undressed. "you could watch me while I use it.." she said, opening the nightstand drawer to get the vibrator.

Robert: "Did you have that thing in your bedside table? Have you used it many times?"

Andy: "It's a gift from Vic and Maya and I've only used it twice to try it out"

Robert: "And did you enjoy using it?" he asked curiously.

Andy: "It was fun although obviously I prefer you" she replied as she sat spread-eagled on the bed and then the game began.

Robert: "And where were you when you used it?" he asked as he undressed and then picked up the chair and placed it in front of the bed.

Andy: "The first time I tried it I was right here on the bed.." she said as she started sliding the vibrator between her wet folds. "And then the second time I tried it while I was relaxing in a hot, foamy bath" she said, continuing to slide the vibrator between her folds.

Robert: "Then show me how you used it the first time" he said as he slowly ran his hand along his erection.

Andy: "I will, but you will choose the intensity of the vibration" she said tossing him the small remote control and Robert nodded.

Before Andy slid the vibrator inside her, very sensually she put it in her mouth, licked it and then brought it between her legs, sliding it slowly inside her. While she was doing all this, her eyes were fixed on those of Robert who was meanwhile sliding his hand along his hard erection. When Robert saw that the vibrator was inside Andy, he started to vibrate it slowly and a moan of pleasure came out of Andy's mouth. As Andy continued to pleasure himself with the vibrator, Robert increased the vibration more and more and Andy's moans of pleasure were increasingly louder. Robert was really very excited and his hand started to slide over his erection faster and faster and then he let himself go to his own pleasure and then continued to make his wife enjoy. The vibration had now reached its maximum level and Andy was really enjoying it a lot. When she said she was close to orgasm, Robert slowed down the vibration and then brought it back to the maximum level and Andy then let herself go to the pleasure of the orgasm. While Andy caught her breath, Robert took two black bandages from the wardrobe so he could blindfold his wife and with the other bandage he tied her wrists to the headboard of the bed.