Chapter 118

Andy hadn't slept much that night because she was feeling nervous and in fact the next morning she woke up long before the alarm clock started to go off. Since she was early, she had decided to take the opportunity to take a hot bath to see if she would relax a bit. Robert, who had been aware all night that his wife was agitated, when he heard the water running, he joined her.

Robert: "Are you a little better now?" he asked as he joined her inside the tub.

Andy: "I think so" she replied cuddling up to her husband.

Robert: "As I told you last night too, everything will be fine and when you come home, you will be together with the children. And you also know that you don't have to go back to work now, if you still want to stay at home, you can do it"

Andy: "No, no, I want to go back. I just have to get used to it again and not always be with them"

Robert: "Ok" he replied giving her a kiss on her cheek and then started running his hands along his wife's body. "Now relax" he said as she spread her legs so her husband's fingers could touch hers.

Andy leaned better against her husband's chest, closed her eyes and enjoyed that moment of pleasure. Robert started running his fingers through the folds of her wifely intimacy and then slipped two fingers inside her. As he moved those two fingers in and out of her, with two more fingers of his other hand, he massaged her clitoris. Loud moans of pleasure came out of Andy's mouth who in the meantime had clung to the edge of the tub while her husband continued to give her pleasure. When Andy felt her orgasm approaching, she arched her back and then let herself go to her pleasure. As she caught her breath, Robert played with her nipples and she then turned to her husband and sat astride him. Andy took hold of her husband's penis, began to slowly slide her hands along his erection and then lifted up so that it entered her. As they kissed passionately, Andy started to move and Robert, who had his hands on his wife's butt, was helping her move. To have a better grip so that she could move faster, Andy leaned on the edge of the tub and her movements became much more intense. After they both climaxed, they looked into each other's eyes and smiled softly.

Andy: "I love you"

Robert: "I love you too" he replied kissing her softly. "I think now is the time to go wake up Cami to take her to school" Andy nodded.

After they dried and dressed, Robert went to prepare breakfast while Andy went to wake Camilla. Camilla woke up slowly and then once she woke up she got ready for school. While Camilla washed and dressed, Andy went to check on Alexander and Samantha who were still sleeping peacefully in their cots. As soon as Camilla was ready, she and her mother went downstairs where Robert had just finished preparing breakfast. While the three of them were having breakfast, Ingrid and Pruitt joined them so that the other two children weren't alone in the house. After they finished breakfast, Andy and Robert took Camilla to school and then headed to the station to start their shift. Little did Andy know, however, that at the station there was a little surprise waiting for her. Once at the station, Andy and Robert changed and then joined the others upstairs. The team had hung a banner for Andy and had prepared some things to eat that Andy loved so much.

Everyone: "Welcome back Andy" yelled in chorus as soon as they saw Andy arrive.

Andy: "Thank you" she replied with a big smile and then she turned to her husband. "You knew about all this and didn't tell me anything?" Robert nodded.

Robert: "I couldn't spoil the surprise" he replied with a wink.

While they were all together for a few minutes, Robert went to his office to organize the day's work. Since in the past few days they hadn't had the opportunity to clean inside the station, so Robert thought it was better to start cleaning for the beginning of that day. After they had all been together for a while to talk, Robert told everyone what they had to do and then they all got to work. While Robert was in charge of cleaning his office, Andy was with Maya and Vic and together they were having fun while they were cleaning. Robert was glad to see Andy carefree like that at least for a while she wouldn't think about the children. Meanwhile at home when Samantha woke up she immediately started screaming looking for her stuffed animal and that way she woke up Alexander too. While Ingrid looked after baby Samantha, Pruitt went to get Alexander.